Bones North Open Rehearsals 02/11/2009 & 23/11/2009

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Oct 5, 2008.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North Blow have an open rehearsal /blow arranged for Sunday 2nd of November plus an additional one on 23rd November.
    This will be from 2pm at the Clifton & Lightcliffe bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse in West Yorkshire.
    We are re-launching the trombone choir at these two blows.Why not come along to check us out, we pay a varied selection from the Thunderbirds to music by Wagner.
    We would especially welcome tenor trombone players, ideally reading tenor and bass clef. However treble clef readers are welcome too.Bass trombone players welcome too,
    Our current md is Frank Mathison (ex LSO Bass Trombone from the Denis Wick era). Frank will be coming along to direct these two rehearsals/blows.

Please pm or email me (tromford@hotmail.com) for further details.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

trombo
    Bass Trombone Yorkshire Wind Orchestra/Bones North

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bones North Open
    rehearsal
    blow
    tenor
    one
  3. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North 5th Birthday Blow on 02.11.08 & 23.11.08

Hi there folks

Yes folks-Bones North @ Clifton have been going for five years.

All are welcome at both these 5th Birthday Blows.

We look forward to seeing you at the Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse West Yorkshire. This in near the M62 between Bradford and Huddersfield.

Please pm or email me (tromford@hotmail.com) or phone on 01422 369847.

Frank Mathison will be there to direct us.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
    trombo-Steven Ford
    Bass Trombone-Yorkshire Wind Orchestra
    Bass Trombone -Brassmattaz
    Bass Trombone-Bones North

4. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North Open Rehearsal on Sunday 23/11/2008

Hi there folks
    I hope that you are all well!

We are short of tenor trombones on the 23rd of November, please come along if you can and tell your trombone playing friends about us.
    Please let me know if you can come along as we are struggling for tenor trombone players on this date.

Cheers

Steven Ford/trombo

For further details and directions please pm me or email tromford@hotmail.com or phone 01422 369847