Bones North @ Clifton Trombones Sunday 29th Sept at Brighouse 10th Birthday Blowathon

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Sep 8, 2013.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Yorkshire-based trombone choir Bones North @ Clifton meet again in on Sunday 29th September,all trombonists are welcome to come for a blow! This will be directed by Frank Mathison-ex Bass Trombone London Symphony Orchestra. This is our tenth birthday event and all trombonists are welcome to our blowathon.

I look forward to receiving your enquiries and a memorable afternoon with Bones North. Tenor trombonists are especially wanted. Ideally you should read both tenor and bass clef.

pm me or e-mail me at brassmattaz@gmail.com if you wish to come along to join our friendly group of trombonists for a blow, and I'll send directions and answer any other queries.

Best wishes,

Steve Ford/trombo

Venue: Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road ,Bailiff Bridge, near Brighouse, West Yorks at 2pm through 4pm

2. trombo

trombo Member

Still availabilty for tenor trombone participants plus one space for a bass trombone due to backword. Ideally you should read both tenor and bass clef.

All your enquiries are welcome aand will be answered.

pm me or e-mail me at brassmattaz@gmail.com if you wish to come along to join our friendly group of trombonists for a blow, and I'll send directions and answer any other queries.

Best wishes,

Steve Ford/trombo

Venue: Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road ,Bailiff Bridge, near Brighouse, West Yorks at 2pm through 4pm

3. trombo

trombo Member

Still availability for tenor trombone participants plus one space for a bass trombone due to backword. Ideally you should read both tenor and bass clef.

All your enquiries are welcome aand will be answered.

pm me or e-mail me at brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone me on 01422 369847 if you wish to come along to join our friendly group of trombonists for a blow, and I'll send directions and answer any other queries.

Best wishes,

Steve Ford/trombo
    ps The new British Trombone Society President, Christian Jones Bass Trombone (Opera North) will also be with us on the 29th of September.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  4. trombo

trombo Member

On today starting at 2pm, any local trombone players (tenor or bass ) welcome!! Must be able to read tenor or bass clef.