Bones North @ Clifton Trombone Choir Event Sunday 9th June 2013 at Brighouse

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, May 8, 2013.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Yorkshire-based trombone choir Bones North @ Clifton meet again in June( Sunday 9th June starting at 2.30pm thru to 4.30pm) and all trombonists are welcome to come for a blow! This will be directed by Frank Mathison-ex Bass Trombone legend from the LSO.
    All are welcome, you should read bass clef, tenor trombonists particularly welcome.
    Please e-mail me (brassmattaz@gmail.com) or pm me if you wish to come along.

I look forward to your replies asap if you have not already replied.

Thank you for your interest.

Steve Ford /trombo
    Co-ordinator for Bones North Landline:01422369847
    ps:Advance notice of our Tenth Birthday Event on Sunday 29th September at 2pm

Venue:Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire Sunday 9th June 2013 starting at 2.30pm

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  2. trombo

trombo Member

Due illness and other playing engagements we find ourselves short of tenor tromboniists. If there are any tenor trombone players out there who would like to come over to Brighouse for a blow you would be made welcome.You should be able to read bass & tenor clef.
    Please e-mail me (brassmattaz@gmail.com) or pm me if you wish to come along. Or phone me on 01422369847

I look forward to your replies asap.

Steve Ford /trombo

Venue:Clifton & Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire Sunday 9th June 2013 starting at 2.30pm

3. trombo

trombo Member

Tenor trombonists still required this Sunday afternoon.
    If there are any tenor trombone players out there who would like to come over to Brighouse for a blow you would be made welcome.You should be able to read bass & tenor clef.
    Please e-mail me (brassmattaz@gmail.com) or pm me if you wish to come along. Or phone me on 01422369847

I look forward to your replies asap.

Steve Ford /trombo