Bones North @ Clifton Autumn Meeting Sunday 30th September at Brighouse (C & L HQ)

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Jul 19, 2012.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Yorkshire-based trombone choir Bones North @ Clifton meet again in on Sunday 30th September,all trombonists are welcome to come for a blow! This will be directed by Frank Mathison-ex Bass Trombone London Symphony Orchestra.

I look forward to receiving your enquiries and a memorable afternoon with Bones North. Tenor trombonists are especially wanted. Ideally you should read both tenor and bass clef.

pm me or e-mail me at brassmattaz@gmail.com if you wish to come along to join our friendly group of trombonists for a blow, and I'll send directions and answer any other queries.

Best wishes,

trombo/Steve Ford

Venue: Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Bailiff Bridge, near Brighouse, West Yorks at 2.30pm

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    C
    HQ
    Bones North @ Clifton Autumn Meeting
    Bones North @ Clifton
    Yorkshire
  3. trombo

trombo Member

Tenor trombonists are required for our Autumn event! You should idealy be able to read tenor and bass clefs.
    pm me or e-mail me at brassmattaz@gmail.com if you wish to come along to join our friendly group of trombonists for a blow, and I'll send directions and answer any other queries.

Best wishes,

trombo/Steve Ford

Venue: Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Bailiff Bridge, near Brighouse, West Yorks at 2.30pm

4. trombo

trombo Member

Due to several of our bass trombone players been absent due to other gigs, we would welcome new bass trombone participants.
    For further information and enquiries please pm me or email(brassmattaz@gmail.com).

Thank you for your interest and look forward to your enquiries.

trombo/Steve Ford

5. trombo

trombo Member

All trombone players aew welcome to come along.

For further details and directions please contact me by pm or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com.

trombo/Steve Ford