Bones North at Cllifton on Sunday 20th April 2008

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Mar 9, 2008.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North @ Clifton are meeting again at the Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse (West Yorks) starting at 2pm on Sunday 20th of April.
    All welcome for this Special Blow/Rehearsal.

This year our director:Frank Mathison is celebrating his eigthieth birthday!!

If you would like to attend this special event please pm or e mail me at tromford@hotmail.com.
    All welcome for this Birthday event for our lengendary director -ex Bass Trombone with the London Symphony Orchestra.
    I look forward to receiving your enquiries and look forward to a memorable afternoon with Bones North.

All tenor and bass trombonists are welcome at this Special Event with Bones North.

please pm or email me for further details (tromford@hotmail.com).

Steve Ford -trombo

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bones North @ Clifton
    tromford@hotmail.com
    birthday
    West Yorks
    welcome
  3. trombo

trombo Member

Bones North @ Clifton Sunday 20/04/08

Frank Mathison will not be with us because he is playing with the Todmorden Orchestra at a Concert.
    Therefore I have invited John Ingman to direct Bones North at our rehearsal on Sunday 20th April.

As many of you will know, John plays Bass Trombone with the World Famous Brighouse and Rastrick Band. He is also BTS Representative for the North East). He has accepted my invitation to direct us.

All welcome to participate, especially tenor trombonists.

Let us give John a great Bones North Welcome.

pm me for details or e-mail (tromford@hotmail.com) or phone on 01422 369847.

See you there.

Steve Ford (trombo)