Bones Apart 10 year anniversary CD "ten"

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JTM, Oct 20, 2009.

1. JTM

JTM New Member

Released to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Bones Apart and to coincide with the 10th Anniversary tour (starting on 25th October, more details are available at www.bonesapart.com) the new CD ten features many of our favourite pieces over the past 10 years including The Stars and Stripes Forever plus a few new favourites. ten was recorded by Tom Watson at Prozone Music in Buckinghamshire. Go to www.bonesapart.com for more details.

Jayne

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bones
    FONT=verdana
    tour
    Bones Apart
    many
  3. I couldn't get the video to load.

4. JTM

JTM New Member

Hi William

if you mean the video on the website of stars and stripes, you might need to have flash installed to play it....try this youtube link instead for now :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84K_3eEd6fU

Jayne

5. Thanks, I watched it on youtube. I am sending the link to your website to some of my cohorts here in the States.

6. JTM

JTM New Member

Thanks William that's great. We are coming over to the States next year so would be great to drum up more interest :)

7. Let me know when. If I can do you any good at all I will be willing. My track record has not been that good lately.

8. JTM

JTM New Member

CD tracks include Suite from the Nutcracker, Tank Corps March, Variations on Annie Laurie, Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair, Tico Tico and My Funny Valentine as well as Stars and Stripes.

To listen to soundclips from the CD go to www.bonesapart.webs.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
  9. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi there, amended the web address as it didn't seem to connect in its earlier form!

If this new cd is as good as the previous ones - and the playing at St John's last Friday - then we should be in for a treat ;)