Boingggggg!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Feb 6, 2008.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Today the sun has been shining, the daffodils are just beginning to peek out, the birds have been tweeting, the sky was blue with fluffy white clouds, IT'S SPRING!!!
    Weeeeeee!!! Badger's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of this , that and the other. At this rate I shall be gambolling in the fields like a lamb, and I might even take off one of my vests!
    Forget all your troubles, come on get happy, feel the bounteous overflowing of nature at her best, welcome the burgeoning year with open arms!

(How's that for purple prose? Damn I'm good. Pulitzer here I come)

Happy green and yellow spring Badger
    xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Badger
    Badgerxx
    Boingggggg
    Pulitzer
    Happy green
  3. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

I know who I'd welcome with open arms he he but I've probably covered that in another thread!

Are you not being a little presumptious and/or premature in your springtime gambolling?? It was white over five days ago ;-)

4. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

Most certainly she is not!

Spring has sprung and I for one am very happy with that!

No more winter blues : )

5. bigmamabadger

Ah, but have you covered her? :tongue:

Certainly not! I never presume...;)
    BMB
    xx

PS Thank you for agreeing with me Jess! :D

6. Robhibberd29

Well it looks like it's my turn to be ganged up on. Not that I'm worried, I'll just throw a wheelie bin at you both.

In answer to your question BMB, I have not lavished half as much affection on the lady in question as I would like to as yet. That would be a tall order though, as I do have a lot of affection for her :)

7. NeilW

NeilW Member

8. Robhibberd29

Hmm curious!

9. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I always thought you thought about 'the other' all the time anyway. And as for the gambolling, never gambol more than you can afford to lose!

(Yes, it's a play on words.)

10. bigmamabadger

Oh. I'm not sure I got it. Can you explain it very carefully? Using only monosyllabic words?:tongue:

And Rob? You'll get there pet. All good things come to those who wait.:D I should know...
    BMB
    xx

11. leisa

leisa Active Member

this week i have actually seen daylight!! well before and after work anyway. i work for a glazing company who have a huge window in the call centre yet they have the blinds closed allll the time sense?!?!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Badger
    Badgerxx
    Boingggggg
    Pulitzer
    Happy green
  13. flugtastic

flugtastic Member

spring????? its been blizards up my way, just about got rid of the snow!!!

14. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

You've cursed it BMB! It was nice here when you posted first yesterday, but dark grey cloud and coldness is what greeted us this morning! Puh.

15. bigmamabadger

Ooops... don't know my own strength. I think it's been nice and sunny here. I've spent the day backwards and forwards between my bed and the loo...:-?
    That's probably more information than you needed. But at least the snowdrops are out and the sap is rising:D
    BMB
    xx

16. Robhibberd29

I think it's the doctor you need, not Spring BMB :rolleyes:

17. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I knew you'd get it, Badge. Just thought I'd preempt the 'that's not how you spell gamble' posts. :)

18. bigmamabadger

:D love you Rapier...

Actually I do need a doctor. Got out of bed and fell into the wall... then I saw little bluebirds tweeting inside as well as outside. I sat on the landing and watched them for ages.
    BMB
    xx

19. Robhibberd29

Don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so :-D

20. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Well boinng boingg boigdeboing, it definately sprang here today!
    What a great day to be working outdoors, listening to the birds singing between bouts of chain saw decibels I was polluting the sound waves with.

21. Robhibberd29

I've been rather busy attempting to show I have a sense of humour on this month's caption competition, that was before I realised I won last month's! What do I win? Owt? Or is it just the whole Kudos that goes with such an accolade?

22. David Mann

David Mann Member

Definite signs of spring, so far I've seen a butterfly, daffs and a woman mowing the grass. Is it too early to get the garden furniture out of the shed??