BOC Brother Quiz Results

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jun 14, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Good Afternoon Housemates.

We now have the results of the Quiz entries.

Firstly, due to examinations, Jo Elson and Trombelle were excluded from the Quiz on the basis that they sent BOC Brother a photograph. They both did this, so have in fact passed this task.

Everyone else has submitted their Quiz entries.

You all scored over 20, with the exception of Sellers_Bird.

A forfeit will be announced for Seller_Bird very shortly.

Please note as your quiz entries are being entered into the main Quiz we cannot reveal your individual scores.

Thank You.
  2. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

yay..told u i was crap at quizzes pmsl
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

WOOHOO!!! *runs and dives into the pool in celebration!!!*

4. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Sellers_Bird's forfeit:

As you were the only one to fail the latest task (Quiz) - you must now face a forfeit. Following on from a post made in the 'flags on cars' thread on tMP, BB would like you to write a 400 word essay on the following subject:

The Great Britain/Scottish Curling Team Victory in the 1992 Winter Olympics

On completion of the essay please post in a separate thread.

You have just over 24 hours from NOW (i.e. 'till 4pm tomorrow) to post your essay.

Thank you,

5. Sellers_Bird

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... although i find it offensive to have to write about the SCOTTISH curling team... scandalous :lol:
  6. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Lol! Awwwwww! :roll:

So glad that we didn't get a massive forfeit again, just thinking about nominations... don't have much to complain about towards anyone at the mo, will have to think but will say to my fellow housemates that it's going to be v.hard! :? :(
  7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

totaly agree with you.
    this is going to e so hard to have to vote some one out. and the hardes part is oing to be giving a reason y!!!
  8. HBB

HBB Active Member

I know! You're all realy cool people, just saying that i'm only voting because I have to, i'd love everyone to stay.
  9. super_sop

erm just a though.
    anybody want to volenteer to bevoted for??????
  10. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

11. super_sop

oooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo eveil bug**
  12. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

It is going to be a bit of a tough one. Are nomiations done by PM or public?
  13. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Can I Just say I really don’t want to vote anyone out, this isn’t easy at all!! I thought it would be and even tho it’s jus for fun it’s still difficult!! Sorry to who ever I choose, nothing personal meant at all!!
  14. Sellers_Bird

im having issues. :?
  15. trombelle

trombelle Member

totally agree 2md!! we all know the rules tho so im sure no-one will take it personally..tis only for fun after all!
  16. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Agreed, I won't be offended in the slightest (no BB I'm NOT volunteering to be voted out! :p ).