BOC BROTHER DIARY ROOM

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Welcome to the tMP BOC Brother Diary Room

Housemates are only permitted to post in the Diary Room when they’ve been asked to do so by BOC Brother. Failure by any housemate to adhere to this rule will lead to action being taken against that housemate.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BOC
    DIARY ROOM
    shock
  3. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Because the housemates have failed the Limerick/Poem task they now have to face a forfeit. The forfeit is:

- Each housemate will have their tMP signature changed by BB. Housemates must not amend this signature until instructed by BB to do so. Failure to adhere to this may result in further punishment.

- Each housemate must post a single message in the Diary Room explaining why they think this task has been failed. Each housemate must post their message by 10.30am tomorrow morning - failure to do so may result in further punishment.

4. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

because some people did more than 5verses...erm, some of them didn't include all the pointers.... erm, they didnt follow the AABBA if they were doin a limerick? i dont know! :oops: i tried big boc! :?

5. groovy

groovy Active Member

Hello BOC Brother,
    Ooooh you're so mean! Well, the only reasons I can think of why we failed - Craigs was v long - more than four verses, and I suppose some of us might not have put in all the topics in our poem, though they all seemed fine to me!
    :(
    Groovy x
    P.S I hope its not my fault! :shock:

6. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

well boc brother what can i say we came we tried we failed.
    probably on the content of the Limerick/Poem.
    put never mind. i had un trying.
    roll on the next task :guiness

7. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

Hi Big Brother. I think we failed the task because we were very nervous with this being our first task and also because i think there was confusion between whether to do 4verses or whether to do the Limerick with the AABBA pattern. erm i don't know.

8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Hi BOC Brother...I'm not sure why we failed, maybe because the rhymes didn't follow the recognised format or one was spread over several posts??

Dunno really.

9. 2nd man down

Oh yes, and some full names weren't used. I think that might be the one!

(secretly loosens all the screws in the diary room chair so that the next unsuspecting sucker in here will give us all a good laugh!)

10. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Well I think the reason the we failed was because our poems/limericks were too intellectual and some of us were trying to be too clever by half (umm yep me included :oops: ). Too long and not enough info!.

And now I'm worried cause unless HBB is allowed on the computer before he goes to bed we could get another forfeit.... :cry:

11. trombelle

trombelle Member

hey big EVIL brother,
    i think we failed because at least one poem was over 4 verses long, and did some people forget to include things?
    i don't know, it's probably my fault so i apologise to fellow house mates in advance :oops:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BOC
    DIARY ROOM
    shock
  13. 2nd man down

(sneaks in to diary room without anyone seeing)

huh?? (Scrathes his head in a Wile e coyote style perplexed way!!)

Damn!!! why didn't the chair collapse and give us all a big laugh??

(looks at loosened screws) Yes they're all still loose!

(spins chair gently) I don't get this.

(gently sits in the chair, nothing happens. Moves chair slightly...nothing happens...moves chair more vigorously...still nothing. Stands in chair and jumps up and down)
    ......CLUNK, CRASH!!

(screws, chair parts and limbs everywhere!!)

14. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

This is BOC Brother.....

Would 2nd Man Down please come to the Diary Room immediately. Let us know when you're here.

15. 2nd man down

Erm... :( hello BOC Brother :( :? I'm here :oops:

16. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Opens the diary room door
    *Good luck mate :wink: *

P.S. I think we failed the task because we're not very good at limericks and didn't have enough time really to do them properly and we all panicked, and mine was an extra verse long! :cry:

17. 2nd man down

(whispers) cheers man...er...there's no-one speaking to me in here...what should I do?

18. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

*whispers back*
    Maybe you should just sit there all day until BB comes back, perhaps their on a coffee break or summit :?
    Hope your bum doesn't get too numb :wink:

19. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

1stly - Mr Seedhouse... Leave the Diary room immediately... you were not asked to come in here... :twisted:

Now then Mr 2nd Man Down... can you pelase explain why you trashed the diary room chair?

20. trombelle

trombelle Member

*listens intently at door......*

21. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

... unfortunately though Ms Trombelle... your ear seems to be on the wrong side of the door because you posted this within the Diary Room. I guess you are listening to your housemates... :?

Mr 2nd Man Down... are you here or on planet zoink!

22. 2nd man down

Yes I'm here BOC Brother, sorry had to go to the loo!!
    Trash??! I think trash is a bit harsh!! I prefer the term moderately dis-assemble myself.

I just thought it would be a bit of fun BOC Brother, and I certainly didn’t intend to break anything (let alone give myself bone deep lacerations!!).
    I’m sorry BOC Brother.
    I kind of figured BOC Brother would have a good enough sense of humour to see the funny side.
    If it’s any consolation it was a cr*p chair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.