Boarshurst band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Frontman, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Frontman

Frontman Member

We require a Trombone (Tenor or Bass) to complete our line up for this forthcoming Contest and Concert season.

Interested please contact me.

2. Frontman

Frontman Member

We require a Solo Cornet to play 4th man down and a Trombone player (either Bass or Solo) to complete our line up for this forthcoming Contest and Concert season.

These vacancies are due to two of our girls leaving due to pregnancy.

If your interested in any of these position please contact me or have a word at Pontins this weekend..

3. Frontman

Frontman Member

We require either, a Solo Cornet to play 4th man down or a Trombone player (either Bass or Solo) to complete our line up for this forthcoming Contest and Concert season.

This vacancies is due to our Solo Trom leaving due to pregnancy.

If your interested in any of these position please contact me a.s.a.p.

4. Frontman

Frontman Member

Boarshurst Silver Band are a very friendly, social group of players who wish to drive forward and gain promotion back to the Third Section as soon as possible.

We have a full compliment of players except for a 4th man down on the Solo Cornet rank.

We are a very strong 4th section band, who rehearse on Mondays and Thursdays at 8pm - 10pm at our own Band Club on Greenbridge Lane, Greenfield. Saddleworth.

If you fancy a change and a challenge, please contact me either by phone or e-mail or Private Message.

5. Frontman

Frontman Member

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Boarshurst Band now require a good quality Solo Euphonium player.

Anyone interested in filling this position please contact me a.s.a.p.

THANK YOU.

6. Frontman

Frontman Member

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we now Urgently require a good quality Solo Euphonium player and a Baritone player plus a Back Row Cornet player for our assault on the North West Areas at the end of February........................................

If you are interested in filling any of these these positions, please contact me a.s.a.p.

THANK YOU.

7. Frontman

Frontman Member

The Boarshurst Band urgently require:-

A good quality Solo Euphonium player,
    A Baritone player
    A 2nd Horn player

plus

2 Back Row Cornet players

for our assault on the North West Areas in February.

As registrations must be in before the 2nd week of January, this request is EXTREMELY URGENT.

8. John_D

John_D Member

If only there wasn't such a distance between where I live (North Lincs) and you I'd happily help as we wont be at the areas this time.

9. Frontman

Frontman Member

DEAR SANTA,

For Christmas this year we would like:-

A good quality Solo Euphonium player,
    A Baritone player
    A 2nd Horn player

plus

2 Back Row Cornet players

If you could get these for us it would be a far better response than we have received so far.

THANK YOU...