Blueliners Bigband (Huddersfield) have a Vacancy for a Trombone Player

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by trombo, Jan 10, 2014.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Blueliners Bigband based at Lindley near Huddersfield (West Yorkshire) require the services of a regular Trombone players. Our next rehearsal on Thursday, 23rd January 2014 from 8pm to 10pm. We rehearse at The Lindley Bandroom, Holly Bank Road, Lindley, near Ainley Top Roundabout approx one mile from M62 Huddersfield /Halifax Exit. You must be able to read bass clef.

Our music pad is a traditional one, mainly commercial music ie: Count Basie, Sammy Nestico, Buddy Rich, Stan Kenton & Maynard Ferguson etc. You will be warmly welcomed by our friendly team of musicians. We also require deputies to cover for holidays and illness.in all sections of the band.

Previous experience in this field of music is desirable, you should also be a good sight reader.

For contact me for further details and directions pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone on 01422369847.

Thank you for your interest.

trombo/Steve Ford
    Brass Section Co-ordinator

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Trombone Player
    Huddersfield
    Lindley
    players
    Trombone
  3. trombo

trombo Member

We still have a vacancy for a trombone player to join our well established bigband.Previous experience in this field of music is desirable, you should also be a good sight reader and read bass clef.

For contact me for further details and directions pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com or phone on 01422369847.

Thank you for your interest.

trombo/Steve Ford
    Brass Section Co-ordinator