Blueliners Big Band (Halifax) require Trumpet Players

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by trombo, Jul 1, 2011.

1. trombo

trombo Member

The Blueliners Big Band based near Halifax require Trumpet Players to complete their line up.

We rehearse on alternate thursday evenings in Coley near Halifax. Our next rehearsal will be on Thursday 14th July from 8pm to 10pm.

For further information regarding the Blueliners Big Band and if you are interested in coming along to our next rehearsal. You should be a good sight-reader.
    We have a good selection of bigband music in our library.

For further information regarding the Blueliners Big Band and if you are interested in coming along to our next rehearsal with a view to joining us. Please e-mail or pm me.
    Thanks for looking and your interest.

trombo
    Bass-Trombone-Blueliners Big Band

2. trombo

trombo Member

Next rehearsal will be on Thursday,8th September 2011 . We still have vacanicies for trumpet players.

Please pm me for further details.

Thank you for youe interest.

trombo

3. trombo

trombo Member

Trumpet players still required to complete our lineup.

pm me or e-mail:brassmattaz@gmail.com

Thank you for looking.
    trombo

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  4. trombo

trombo Member

Trumpet players urgently required to complete our lineup. Our next rehearsal is on the evening of Thursday,8th September at 8pm.

pm me or e-mail:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further details and directions.

Thank you for looking.
    trombo

5. trombo

trombo Member

Trumpet players urgently required to complete our lineup. Our next rehearsal is on the evening of Thursday,20th of October at 8pm.

pm me or e-mail:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further details and directions.

Thank you for looking.
    trombo
    Bass Trombone-Blueliners Bigband (Halifax)

6. trombo

trombo Member

We need the services of one Trumpet playerto complete our trumpet section lineup. Our next rehearsal is on the evening of Thursday,3rd of November at 8pm. We rehearse fortnightly at Coley Church Hall near Halifax

pm me or e-mail:brassmattaz@gmail.com for further details and directions, or phone me on 01422 369847.

Thank you for looking and I look forward to your enquiries.
    trombo
    Bass Trombone-Blueliners Bigband (Halifax)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011