Blue with gold/black trim uniform jackets

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by godowsky, Feb 6, 2009.

1. godowsky

godowsky New Member

Blue and gold uniform jackets for sale

Chalgrove-250-329.jpg I have 22 blue, tailored jackets, with gold braid and trim, made by Brayshaw, for sale now that the band has moved on to new black jackets. Unfortuntaley we have lost some and of the 22 remaining there are a number (6 or so) of childrens/youths jackets. All are in excellent condition and would suit a band already having these jackets. Give me a call for full breakdown of what I have 07532 498336 (Graham, Oxfordshire)

2. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Have you put them on ebay? That's how our Youth Band managed to purchase a set of uniforms and got us started in a financially viable way! We also managed to sell our old waistcoats that way, though admittedly didn't make the killing we thought we would. Maybe worth a try for some super looking jackets though? :)

3. godowsky

godowsky New Member

Blue gold/black trim uniform jackets for sale

Chalgrove brass band, Oxfordshire, have 22 blue with gold trim uniform jackets made by Brayshaw in England, so very well made and additional new ones can be bought. They are in very good condition and would make an ideal second set or 'top-up' jackets for a band currently using this popular style. These jackets would cost upwards of £150 each to buy new so if you would like them give me a call and make me an offer.

[​IMG]Whilst there are 22 for sale a number of adult sizes are missing to make it a full band set. A number are childrens / youths in size. Numbers and approximate chest sizes are: 28 (inch) x 3, 34 x 3, 36-38 x 8, 40-42 x 2, 44 x 1, 46-48 x 3, 52-54 x 2.

Telephone Graham on 07532 498336

Attached Files:

4. godowsky

godowsky New Member

Chalgrove-250-329.jpg
    Chalgrove brass band, Oxfordshire, have 22 blue with gold trim uniform jackets for sale, made by Brayshaw in England, so very well made and additional new ones can be bought. They are in very good condition and would make an ideal second set for a band currently using this popular style.
    There are 22 for sale in both adult sizes and childrens / youths in size. Numbers and approximate chest sizes are: 28 (inch) x 3, 34 x 3, 36-38 x 8, 40-42 x 2, 44 x 1, 46-48 x 3, 52-54 x 2.
    Can be split if you only want a few of them