Blow off steam.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Well Worth It, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Vent your Euro anger here

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    steam
    anger
    Euro
    url
    Euro anger
  3. Well Worth It

Well.....I left him my love.

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

seems the website is down... if it's what I think it is, it's probably overloaded by England fans...

5. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, its down alright. They're probably removing all the "constructive" comments from english fans :D . WWI accidentally (I think?) posted his comments here first and I have to say "nice one mate" :tup Love the comment about his hair! 8)

6. Well Worth It

It wasn't accidental, I just wasn't sure if people wanted to read my rant.
    If you don't...look away now.
    I feel that I speak for virtually the entire nation when I said:

Portugal.v.England + rest of Euro 2004

You are, by far the worst referee that I have EVER seen.
    If you didn't get paid a large (extra) sum for that game, I'm really surprised.
    If you're going to control football matches with such 'lack of bias' AND have a feedback page, then you must expect people to leave their thoughts.
    All I'm saying is that it's a good job I've only discovered this today, otherwise I'd probably have been arrested for posting what I thought of you last night.
    I know that you're more at home weighing sweets and apples, so I'd suggest that you NEVER grace a football pitch again. EVER.
    The game, ultimately will be better off without your meddling, and sort that hair out. You look as bad as you referee.

7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I think that's probably a bit harsh... of what I saw of the match he seemed like a perfectly good referee. Maybe once England fans stop looking for scapegoats they will be able to see their own team's inadequecies... You lot are worse than the Italians!

8. rutty

rutty Active Member

I think allegations of bias are a little harsh, but he certainly seemed to have a certain amount of favour in his decisions for the home team. Portugal were more likely to "win" a foul than those in an England shirt, and that was throughout the game.

Having said that, England were pretty poor last night and probably didn't deserve to get through. The "big four" in midfield were all out of sorts and it's no wonder that we lost if they weren't performing.

Shame. :(

9. Well Worth It

What is this, if not bias?

10. rutty

rutty Active Member

I don't think he had a predetermined bais towards Portugal, although maybe his decisions would suggest otherwise. I think he was swayed by the same forces that seem to prevent ManU conceding penalties at Old Trafford ;)

11. Well Worth It

Brown envelopes. :roll:
    Nice one Mr Magnier!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    steam
    anger
    Euro
    url
    Euro anger
  13. Shommusic

Shommusic New Member

The website comments section is down (wonder why!?), so cut out the middle man and email him direct at:

referee@ursmeier.ch

The silly man has put his email address on the bottom of the site! Ive already sent him my appreciation of his mediation skills, and a copy of the Fifa rules on pushing!!!!

14. Well Worth It

BAD idea.
    Duly abused.

15. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

The referee had a bad game. Was his game worse than Beckham's, Gerrard's, James', Figo's?

16. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

i sent him off an email this morning, after one of the lads at work past around this **selfmoded** email adress i had mine returned about an hour after saying it could not be delivered to the adress.
    probably a bit busy, i understand it was given out on national radio this morning!

17. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

Surely biased and making decisons in favour of one team are the same??

18. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

19. OMG! you lot are pathetic!

I can't believe that several of you have stooped to the childish level of e-mailing the ref to complain!

20. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

IT'S A GAME!
    GET A LIFE

Is posting abuse on the blokes website really going to change anything?

21. *Applauds that man!*
    And we even play the same instrument.

22. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Coincidence?