Blonde Moments

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Vickitorious, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Today, I was in science doing some revision, I had finished so I went on a game, the substitute teacher came around and asked me for my 2nd name, so of course, been as stupid as I was, I said Anne, which is my middle name. Everyone was laughing at me and then my friend explained that he wanted my surname, so I burst out in the giggles and told him that my name was Reynolds not Anne, and he thought I had been taking the mickey and didn't believe that people could be that stupid. It took me ages to convince him that I wasn't been cheeky but I am just a stupid person! Now, my friends won't let me forget it! And I've got the same teacher net lesson. :oops: :lol: :lol: 8)

Has anyone else got any real blonde moments, just to make me feel better?! hehe! :p :lol:

2. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Er no....it's just you. :roll: :lol: :wink:

(Well not that I'd admit to anyway) :oops: :lol:

3. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Ic an recall when my sister was in grade 3, she had a fight with Ad over her maths homework.....
    .......1 + 1 = 3

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

well surely if 1=2 and 1+2=3 then 1+1=3... never mind...

anyway, having seen vickie's bouncing at the areas when she hadn't even played, that story somehow doesn't surprise me... :wink:

5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

So many to choose from.....
    I was having a discussion with some friends about why one who was a vegetarian ate eggs. Because we'd been talking about all animals I got a tad confused and ever so confidently replied that the reason that she ate eggs was because they only came out of a cows bottom :shock:

6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Not really a blonde moment at all :!:

It wasn't your fault if he said "2nd name" when he meant "last name" and you were perfectly correct in your first answer.

When in the forces, it is quite common to be given stupid orders to carry out, and the best way to deal with it is always to carry out the instructions given to the letter, no matter how stupid it is. That way, it is the one giving the command who will be shown up, and you have done nothing wrong :wink:

7. Di

Di Active Member

Now come on, don't go giving her the idea that she could be right now and then. :shock: :wink: This is someone whose most commonly used phrase is:

"T'aint my fault I'm stooopid" :lol:

I think, as the observant Mr Lynch so pointed out, you have to meet her to understand how (erm, just a minute, she is family after all, erm, oh what the heck,) Loopy she really is, especially when she's tanked up on vanilla coke! :roll: :lol:

8. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I have blonde moments all the time... and being a drummer too!... :shock:
    I'll say no more ;-)

:lol:

9. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Hey!! don't knock the Vanilla Coke!!!! It's sweeeeeeeeeeeeet............

10. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Tis fine as long as you always use the mathematician's disclaimer...

"but only for very large values of 1"

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Elin
    round Elin
    expensive drink
    Blonde Moments
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

...i blame the parents...

13. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Did you know that Carlisle is in South Wales????? :? Well whilst in a very important board meeting arranging the next appointment I certainly did! (Think I got Carlisle and Cardiff confused).

Did you also know that Arthur Scargill was once an American President. Apologies to all you Yorkshire lot! I can't even begin to explain why I possibly thought this.

They're the only ones that I'll admit to.

14. yes, but to be kept away from all members of my class if you want a peaceful lesson

15. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I had a couple of blonde moments on Sunday (not that I have blonde hair- had highlights once though :roll: ).

Firstly when attempting to pour milk into my cup of tea at the burger van in the carpark. I just kept tipping the jug up when the milk wouldn't pour out. The result was 5 pints of milk all over the floor, myself and a very milky cup of tea. :lol:

Secondly on the same day. I picked up a CD at the WoB stall and the whole tray of CD's fell off the table. So if you read this WoB it was me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I was going to introduce myself but felt really silly after that :D

16. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

I just found out today that i had a blonde moment in my History essay. If anyone has studied Castlereagh and the Congress of Vienna they will know what i mean:

I wrote that Castlereagh handled the crisis' that he faced very well!!! :shock: When he actually commited suicide because he couldn't cope!! Good job it was the mock!!! I did actually mean that he acted wisely and controlled the Congress very well etc. not his personal life. lol. Oh well. My teacher knew what i meant!!

And another comment by my friend was 'Dawn, these chips taste like potatoes.'

:roll:

17. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

being a brunette, the only blonde moments i tend to have are, when i think of two different words to describe something, but in my haste to choose between the words, they both come out mixed together i.e peter andres insania

18. groovy

groovy Active Member

I had a good blonde moment one day when I was chuntering on, and I said to my mate : "Its funny how feet are like sheep or deer - you have one feet, and two feet!" n :? :roll: :wink:

19. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

hmmmm where do i begin!!! Well the most recent one was on sunday, when i said someone had been dressing up as a parrot instead of a pirate, and i said that my chin was sticky-it was a very innocent reason though!!!(thank you Craig :p )

20. drinkalot

drinkalot Member

My all time best blonde moment has to be when I was asked by a fellow bander if i was interested doing the Whit friday marches on the 4th of June - My reply was "what day does that fall on??"

Did I feel stupid when I realised what he was laughing about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :D

21. twigglet

twigglet Member

Until very recently (and I still not quite convinced otherwise) I ALWAYS believed than when you were on a night out it was far cheaper to buy rounds of drinks for each other..... One of my flat mates kindly explained that you still buy the same amount of drinks, just all at one... :dunno

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Elin
    round Elin
    expensive drink
    Blonde Moments