Blogs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigcol, Mar 14, 2006.

1. bigcol

bigcol Member

I've just started a blog and wondered if anyone else on here has one? Pardon if this has already been suggested/covered, but I'm looking to find some interesting blogs from brass band people and using Technocrati to search is a pain.

Mine is linked in my siggy - anyone else?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    blog
    anyone
    Mine
    people
    brass band
  3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

4. bigcol

bigcol Member

Thanks Peter - just the sort of thing I was looking for. Aww he came third too :(

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... and is by far one of the best examples of a personal blog I have seen Imust say. A lot can be learned from Dave by anyone who wants to start their own blog.

Incidentally... if anyone on tMP wants their own blog - I am happy to provide this service for a nominal fee. I can provide several blog type applications - Wordpress, Drupal and others. Shout if you want this...:biggrin:

6. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

I wouldnt really call them blogs but I have three... livejoural, bebo an msn space. Write a load of rubbish in them though.

7. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

I've got an MSN Space if that counts? Don't keep it as up-to-date as I could though.

8. rutty

rutty Active Member

*blushes*

There are much better blogs than mine John, but thanks for the compliment ;)

Might be worth trying to collect tMPers blogs in a list somewhere? It's actually difficult to find brass bloggers and it's good to read up on these things.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a member here too:

http://wileysworld.org/

Though I could be wrong. I must have met him here I think a while back

9. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

My ex-housemate and myself ran one when at uni about a former housemate of ours.

http://save-the-goats.blogspot.com

Unfortunately, one of the guy its based on is currently living in Czech Rep and the guy i wrote it with currently lives in Russia which stifles our creativity somewhat!!