Blocking people

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Will the Sec, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Just to let everyone know, I'm now using a reverse blocking policy, implemented late last night.

I have blocked everybody and anyone who wishes me to see their posts or communicate with them will have to make a personal application, upon which I will decide if they are worthy of my attention. Just to be clear, this decision was made independently of discussions with all parties, including but not limited to Kaptiol, BBE, all regional associations, Perksy, and even LBB. Applications on a postcard or on the back of a sealed envelope, please.

Have to say, the atmosphere has proven to be a lot less toxic since I implemented my new policy.
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

The question is, are you blocking those on the alpha list, or is it only beta-blockers?
  3. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

You're too late, Peter. He can't hear you :)
  4. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

I can say that I was not consulted on this matter, although I whole-heartedly support this course of action. If it means that one less person is not being subjected to toxic, irrational and ridiculous repartee, and in some cases monologues, it can only be for the good of the individual, who has set this precedent.