Blimey

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MRSH, Sep 8, 2008.

1. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

You just wouldn't believe it

Just couldn't believe what I saw last Wednesday when I went to Southend.

I was down by the beach and a man and a woman were having a blazing argument.

Things started to get heated and the language was colourful to say the least.

I was worried because there were a lot of children watching what was going on.

Fortunately someone had called the police and a male PC in his mid forties attended the incident. My first thought was "great, this will stop anyone getting hurt".

I could barely believe my eyes when the PC took out his truncheon and started to beat the man across the head repeatedly. There were screams from the children and the adults were obviously shocked by these scenes .

At the time I could not understand why there was no blood, however the man was obviously in a great degree of distress and was shouting and screaming.

Then, right out of the blue a crocodile appeared and stole all the sausages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Southend
    male PC
    crocodile
    woman
    adults
  3. andyp

andyp Active Member

Where's the punch line? :confused:

4. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

So do you think in all honesty that THAT was the way to do it?

and could our PCSO's learn something from this new style of zero tolerance policing?

5. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

Difficult to say, but at the blazing row point, I'd say there were both punch and judy lines...............

6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Sounds a bit like overkill to me - I suppose they threw the baby out with the bathwater as well :mad:

7. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

More to the point.... where's the joke? :dunno:

8. leisa

leisa Active Member

That is one bad joke MRSH :biggrin: the best thing about it is the inclusion of sausages, well done :clap:

9. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Joke!! Joke!!! It's not a joke I tell you - it's true. I saw it. With my own eyes. And they were REAL sausages.

10. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Bowers or Walls?

11. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

You can tell if they are Walls as my mum used to tell me "walls have ears"

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Southend
    male PC
    crocodile
    woman
    adults
  13. leisa

leisa Active Member

I do like REAL sausages

14. Di

Di Active Member

I reckon if John charged for every time the word sausages was used, he'd be a very rich man! Come on guys, any chance we can resist the urge to sausag-ise another thread? ;-)

15. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

But the crocodile nicked 'em so there aren't any on this thread any more - real or fake. Perhaps they've made their way to the Areas 2009 thread which has turned in to an even more annoying thread than the actual 'long thick meaty' things thread :eek: (trying to avoid saying the 's' word)