Blackpool Brass (3rd section) - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Tazzle McDazzle, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Tazzle McDazzle

Tazzle McDazzle New Member

Blackpool Brass require a Bass Player (Eb or Bb) and a 2nd Baritone Player for the North West regionals.

Would be appreciated if able to help out just for the contest or to join the band on a permanent basis.

For more details either PM me or give me a call on 07769 614194.

Many thanks,

Tariq Ahmed
    M.D.
    Blackpool Brass

2. Tazzle McDazzle

Update - we now have a 2nd Baritone Player.

:)

Still looking for a Bass player.

3. Tazzle McDazzle

Blackpool Brass are looking for a Bb Bass and a Cornet Player (Front or Back row). Players needed for Whit Friday initially but also on a permanent basis.

Check out the Band's website - www.blackpoolbrassband.co.uk . If you are interested or have any questions about the band either PM me or give me a call on 07769 614194.

Many thanks,

Tariq Ahmed
    M.D.

Blackpool Brass

4. Tazzle McDazzle

Blackpool Brass - latest vacancies

Following a string of recent contest successes, Blackpool Brass are looking for one Cornet player to join the front row and another on the back row. Position negotiable. All players welcome to attend any rehearsals to get a feel for what the band is like.

Please get in touch if interested or if further information is required!

Tariq Ahmed
    M.D.

Blackpool Brass

5. Tazzle McDazzle

Blackpool Brass - latest vacancies We are looking for a Principal Cornet player. Although someone with a proven track record would be welcomed, the position would also suit someone with less experience who wishes to work hard and develop. Please feel free to ask questions / discuss -see contact details above.