Black Dyke Mills Band - 1970 - High Peak

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by John Brooks, Nov 27, 2015.

1. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I was just trying to listen to the 1992 compilation "The Golden Sound of Black Dyke Mills Band - Volume 1 - High Peak put out by R. Smith on their RSR Label. Unfortunately, the last track has become unplayable for some reason. I've tried to find a copy on iTunes without success. Does anyone know of a source for this specific track?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Black Dyke Mills Band
    High Peak
    The Golden Sound of Black Dyke Mills Band
    R. Smith
    RSR Label
  3. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Is it the same CD that has Petite Suite de Ballet on it? If so I have the tracks and I can email you the High Peak recording if you'd like.

4. John Brooks

Hi Andy,
    Yes, that's the one. I would very much appreciate your email. Send to: Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  5. Cornet Nev.

Cornet Nev. Member

To John Brooks, not on topic but a warning to you and anyone else, please delete your E Mail address in the above post and if needed send it to Andy via a personal message. Never ever post your E Mail address on any open forum.
    Spambots (Spam creating robots) will collect that address from this open forum and you will finish up with loads of rubbish spam in your E Mail in box. Also, if your E Mail password is not a strong one, hackers can steal your identity, then use it to send spam or dangerous E Mail to everyone on your contact list.

Slider1 likes this.
  6. John Brooks

Thanks Cornet Nev. Deleted accordingly.