bl**dy cats

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by johnmartin, Apr 13, 2004.

Is the cat the most hateful of animals

1. Yes

2. No

3. don't care. I like dogs/fish/birds

1. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

I've just come home from work to find a great big ginger tom sitting atop my fence and looking down at the tree where my blackbirds nest once was. By the time I got out the car and round the back to have a look I find that the nest is destroyed and the four chicks dead. Seems that he had an accomplice in next doors tortoise shell too. The annoying thing is that I've been trying my best to keep the cats away this year. Makes me mad.

Where's me rifle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Ill have words with anyone who says anything bad about my pussy
  3. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Oh behave <he said in an Austin Poweresque manner> :D
  4. super_sop

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Sorry Craig, but I can't stand the ruddy things :? :shock:

:lol: :wink:
  6. T-Horn

T-Horn Member

My opinion is,
    Shoot on sight :!: :!: :!: :twisted:
  7. super_sop

cats! always a bit of a subject this one.
    i love my cat to bits, wouldnt be without her, as well as my completely mad bunny rabbit!

Scruffy (my cat) doesnt seem to have done anything to harm the local wildlife in the area, we have cyrl the squirrel in the bird house at the back of our house as well as severall different speccies of bird (all nesting in the vacinity) occasionally she will bring a small mouse or somthing back if she has been told off for something but apart fom that all is well.
    Originally when we moved into our culdisac we were the first to have a cat, but now everyone seems to have one.
  8. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Keep away from my cat ... they are irritatingly cute ... so leave it be :)
  9. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I have 2 tom cats.. one of whom is called Weasley and is ginger and adorable... They're lovely creatures!
  10. HBB

HBB Active Member

I love mine to bits too! Although they're right vicious! :D
  11. I'd probably love them, if I didn't have cat-allergy.... :(
  12. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

Hate them and can appreciate where John is coming from-Ban them from Fife I say :evil:
  13. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

I've got 2 cats and I think they're fab, although one has brought me my very own Easter Bunny every day for the last week :evil:
    'im indoors calls him Killer Cat!
  14. ben.gernon

ben.gernon Member

I've got a lovely rescue cat that was knocked over by a car, when she was only 4 years old!!! She's called poppy and she's a real daft thing! I love her to bits, but not how she wakes me up in the morning by jumping onto my bed and purring like a dishwasher! But they're lovely-well mine is!
  15. HBB

HBB Active Member

If cou cover then in the duvet it shuts up! Mine does anyhoo! :D
  16. cornetplayer1

cornetplayer1 Member

love my cats, when i'm an old woman i want to live in a knackered old house and all the kids will call me the cat woman :twisted: :roll:
    anyway, back on topic, i do love my cats but dont think they love me, if they did they wouldnt keep attacking me all the time, so yes they are vicious, but kinda cute too :lol:
  17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

there is only one animal I hate, and it is the cat... evil, self-centred little buggers... :evil:
  18. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

A while back now, when I was conducting a band, one of my bass players was late for a concert. The reason he gave had me in stitches....

He had the car packed ready for the concert complete with family. As he reversed out of the drive he felt a bump, and the kids screamed. He moved forward to see what the 'bump' was.

He had got the cat both times!! :twisted: :twisted:

I gave him bandsman of the year award for that alone! :p :twisted:
  19. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

My husband's done that too - before we met, or it might have been grounds for divorce! :lol: He was asking for trouble naming the cat "Splat" in the first place if you ask me. :roll:
  20. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

The house I'm in at the mo is rented and I look after the owners cat because it gets me free water (she said she'd pay the water rates if i let the cat stay), so it's a means to an end only. Otherwise it'd be tennis racket strings. :twisted: :twisted:

Give me a big dog anyday.