Birthday.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nook1938, Mar 23, 2008.

1. nook1938

nook1938 Supporting Member

What a dissapointing Easter up to now, first my birthday did not appear on this site and now at Wakey it is a complete "white out" or at least where I live, so I can't roll my Easter Eggs. All say "what a shame" or "grow up".

I did not know there was a stop against my birthday not appearing, I just thought it was against my age.:( ;)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Easter
    Birthday
    site
    Wakey
    stop
  3. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I checked your profile, but you haven't filled in the birthday field... To do this, go to "user cp" and then "edit profile"

Anyway: Happy Birthday ;)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  4. nook1938

Cheers, Jan H, done now, but I thought I had before?

5. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday dear nook1938
    happy birthday to yoooooou...
    xxx

6. nook1938

Thank you Mesmerist, but I forgot to put it was yesterday the 22nd in my original post.

Thanks again.

7. Di

Di Active Member

Perhaps you can change your profile for the day and have an "unofficial" birthday so you don't have to wait another 364 days before everyone can see it. ;)

Happy birthday for yesterday.

PS. It was my birthday last week and it did appear on the bottom on the page and still no one said happy birthday, (sorry, I correct myself, Laura (Fitzy's GF) did, thank you Laura :)) so I guess not many people read it anyway. :(;)

8. nook1938

Sorry Di, I did not see yours, otherwise I would have congratulated you. I think I must have been too wrapped up in mine.

9. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I have to admit that indeed, I don't check the birthday list very often, because usually I don't scroll that much down...

happy birthday to you too ;)