Bird flu

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bagpuss, Mar 16, 2006.

1. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Presumably available from your local vet!!

flu2.JPG

Puss

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    vet
    Puss
    Bird flu
    ATTACH
    vB
  3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

When you've had Man Flu, Bird Flu doesn't scare you much. ;)

4. Di

Di Active Member

Yea, that sounds about right. :tongue::rolleyes:

5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Oh dear, did you have a raging temperature, a streaming nose, dizzy head and be completely unable to make your own breakfast fry-up followed by 8 rounds of toast and marmalade? Were you at death's door?:tongue: :tongue:
    BMB
    xx

6. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Make my own cooked breakfast?? As if! :D

I dream of someone making me a cooked breakfast! The only time that happens is on holiday!

7. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Why on Earth or any other planet would the poor afflicted man want to do a thing like that??? It was for this purpose that women were invented (that and other things which are unmentionable on a family forum). If women don't do the cooking/ironing/cleaning/washing etc etc., what other useful application do they have???

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Puss

8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Oh dear. Someone's been in the sugar bowl again. Someone needs to spend some time on the naughty chair before his bottom gets spanked.
    Women are indeed there to clean up after, look after and generally mollycoddle incompetent men. Bless their little cotton socks.:tongue:
    BMB
    xx

9. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA Rofl run for the hills while you can still use your legs!!!:clap: