Biggest Night Of The Year

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Maestro, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

I'm sure you will all want to give Chunky and myself all your best wishes as we get behind the mighty Norwich City tonight in the battle at the top of the league against West Brom.

ON THE BALL CITY!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Norwich City
    Chunky
    ON THE BALL
    West Brom
    battle
  3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

:D Its going to be massive! I am excited already! Leaving work early so we can make the ritual visit to the Kings Arms then at the ground for 6pm. Don the orange jacket of authority and away we go.

Watch out for me on TV Kev, 1st Stewards to left of Nigel as you look at TV. :p

4. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

I'll be keeping an eye out to make sure no stewards cheer in front of the cameras Ian mate :lol:

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I suppose it's a bit short notice to get the tMP band on the terraces to play "The Hot Canary" for you :shock: :wink: :lol:

Hope they do well, and I know Jonathan Mallyon from my corps will be hoping for a good result :lol:

6. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Do us Blades a favour and draw, would you?

Ta :wink: :wink: :wink:

7. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

You want us to win really. That way you might stand a chance of getting the second automatic place. There's no need to be greedy and want to try and close the gap on us. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Would it do you any good :wink: :wink: Dont even think about asking you to do you a favour when we play the boys from Portaloo Road on Sunday :evil:

9. Backrow BB

Backrow BB New Member

You have got to be kidding me! :x

Boing boing baggies baggies!!!!!

West Brom all the way!!!! :D :D

I'll be supporting them from behind my pint in the local!!!!!

C'mon the Albion!!!!!!!!!

10. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

We shall see, we shall see

11. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

when you had the subject as Biggest Night Of The Year i thought you were gonna be on about the oscars or summat not football!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Norwich City
    Chunky
    ON THE BALL
    West Brom
    battle
  13. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Ah well, despite the blind referee from birmingham, I suppose I will settle for a point. It's better than 'nil points' and we are still top of the league. Roll on our next home game, when I will be well and truly gutted if we do not get maximum points.

ON THE BALL CITY

14. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I think it was a prime case of the referee trying to make a name for himself on TV. I can assure you there were several names for him near us!

So for Sunday and the binmen from Portaloo Road. There defence is more fragile than OJ Simpsons was! Mr Huckerby must be champing at the bit to run at them!

Change of ritual for Sunday as it is a midday ko we have to be in for 10am :shock: So its off to the Kings Arms after :D

15. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Thanks lads, much appreciated :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

(a draw against them tractors'd be handy as well... :wink: )

16. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Dont thank us for the draw thank Mr B Curson c/o Gary Megsons Back pocket The Hawthrons, West Midlands.

As for Sunday, can you really see The Binmens' defence keeping Huckerby quiet?

17. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

NO WAY JOSE!!!!

That is just far too much too ask. :evil: :evil: :evil: