Big Brother watch or not

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TIMBONE, May 19, 2005.

1. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

Big Brother

Well, it is starting again soon, I wonder what they have in store for us this year. Obviously Jenny is not going to be there (crazy coleman) - how crazy do you have to be? :D And what about our own BOC brother?

2. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Tim, i dont think big brother realises what they are missing by not letting me in the house.

Theres always next year i suppose.

3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I was thinking about that...I was also wondering if there were other reality shows that maybe should be BOCised instead of Big Brother? Perhaps "I'm a BOC, get me out?"

4. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Theres alway 'the Salon'

But god help us.

ive seen a few of you lot holding a pint glass god help you all with a pair of scissors.

I did appear on the salon back in March 2003. Just thought io would mention that.lol

5. becks164

becks164 Member

well my friend is down to the last 100 ppl and he will find out tomoz if he has got in or not!!! its well exciting i hope he getsin will be a rite laugh seeing him on tv lol

6. groovy

groovy Active Member

I wouldn't reccommend it! I haven't ever really recovered from my time in the house with HBB :p
    Happy days:cool:

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Me neither! :rolleyes:

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

:(

9. groovy

groovy Active Member

;) :p I luv ya really

10. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Will you be watching?

Well it's nearly here......Big Brother starts again tomorrow night. Will you be watching? Every year I say I won't but end up getting into it. :mad: Is it past it now? It now seems that they're all just on there because they're just wannabees. :rolleyes:

More fighting is what we need to see and less clothes on those women :biggrin: ;)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    BOC
    Big Brother
    Jenny
    BOC brother
    color
  12. flower girl

flower girl Member

i'll only be watching if there are some fit guys on it ;) otherwise there's little point cos its ridiculous.

13. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

14. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

No intention of watching any of it. The first series was innovative and was impulsive viewing due to the fact that it hadn't been seen before.

Now it's been done to death and the fact that the new series has a set with a shower desinged for 3 people and the attempts to make it more "raunchy" shows how far they are willing to plumb the depths

15. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Big Brother - No.

BOC Brother - No.

16. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I thought it was funny to read in one of the newspapers the other day how some former contestants said beingon big brother ruined their life. It was along the lines of everybody knows who the are and thinks they're daft (when of course they are not so).

Only a matter of time until somebody in the States brings a suit against a reality show for ruingin their life and wants a load of cash to ease the mental anguish.

17. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Watch Big Brother? Not as long as I can work the Off Button!

18. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Yea I'll probably watch it.... if I remember...

19. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Will probably dip in once in a while, but usually catch the later live broadcasts, and just feel that we are being cheated when there is no sound - may as well go back to watching the old potter's wheel (not that I remember it myself!)

20. ju33les

ju33les Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'll be watching, in fact getting excited about it now.
    Have been watching all the lead up shows on E4 to get warmed up.

(and I know somebody else who is as excited as me!!!..........;) )

21. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I really enjoyed BB1, because the people inside had no idea what a ratings winner it was. They didn't realise so many people would be watching and they behaved naturally. Haven't watched it since because now it's just hyperactive attention seekers working to a formula.
    The Fit Bloke
    The Fit Girl
    The Gay Bloke/Transsexual
    The Gay Girl/Transsexual
    The Thick Blonde
    The Calm One
    The Agressive One
    The "Wacky" One
    The One Everyone Likes
    The One Everyone Secretly Hates But Is Nice To Their Face

BMB
    xx