Big Brother 2008

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by six pints, Jun 6, 2008.

1. six pints

six pints Active Member

Anyone else?

(My excise is I have my first ever summer off, and I'm certain I will get bored, so it was either this or soaps. At least this will end one day!)

I'm supporting Jennifer so far. Mainly cos she's from my neck of the woods! Looking forward to the wedding tho!
  2. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Whilst Euro 2008 and Big Brother are on our screens for the next two months, I think now is the time to either catch up on some serious drinking in the pub or start doing the Pr word ..... Practice my tuba!
  3. Liamhorn

Liamhorn Member

Big brother got boring after series 2!
  4. Completely agree! :lol: I think its getting a bit old now and should be put to rest.
  5. big brother has to be the biggest pile of *edited* on television. a bunch of no hoper fame seeking losers. best thing that could happen is the big brother house to burn down before they all make complete fools of themselves................a bit like pontins actually.....:rolleyes: ( the making fools bit, not the burning down bit)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2008
  6. Liamhorn

Liamhorn Member

Exactly, they do it for easy fame. I'm also starting to think all these musical programmes are starting to become a tad boring to. The first series you always enjoy as its something new and maybe the second too but then there all the same.

Yes, you could argue that the musical ones are providing entertainment unlike Big Brother but its just an easy way for the shows to find new actors/actress's.
  7. sorry dyl! im getting better at the no swearing thing! its not easy you know! lol
  8. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Another good thing to do on big brother is send them going into the house and when they leave the house, no one is there because they haven't bothered filming it.