Big bangs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ju33les, Nov 4, 2004.

1. ju33les

ju33les Member

If I hear any more loud explosions set off by louts outside my house I'm going to go out and shove the fireworks up their *****!!!

Right..where's my coat......:x
  2. six pints

six pints Active Member

i have it on pretty good authority thats its actually illegal to set off fireworks except for nov 5th and new years eve/day, and proper displays. we had them at uni last weekend (at grey college, but then at least if it hits the building its not a great tragedy) i love fireworks!!
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Funniest thing I've read today. Kudos to the Lynchster. Rah, rah, rah for the Chavs!
    Happy Badger, not a chavbadger.
  5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

there's nothing like a chav to improve your day...
  6. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Happy Bonfire day!!!!! Cant wait to sit on top of my hill and watch all the pretty lights and all the oooo and arhhhhs thats if its not cold!!! Anyone got any plans tonight?
  7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

yup! band night tonight.

have to leave the fireworks for another day:-(
  8. twigglet

twigglet Member

HAhhaaaaaa nice one Lynchie, think I officially live in Chavsville (pure chav when you see said roughster gansters 'innit clambering off the bus with their Lambrini in hand and proud of it!)

They just opened a temporary firework shop by our flat.... that was a fantastic idea wasn't it :shock:
  9. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Sorry, just thought you missed something out there.
  10. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

What about Divali, the Sikh festival of light?
  11. HBB

HBB Active Member

Better than firewords going off outside the college entrance! :shock:
  12. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Too right! The pub down our lane is having a party in the beer garden - nice of them to give us a heads up in case we wanted to go out, or remove the animals to a safe distance (or maybe even go along?!)

Right now I've got one cat inside the wardrobe, one MIA and two dogs trying to fit ontop of my feet under the desk.... :mad: :mad:
  13. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I hope you are taping this to send to the RSPCA. They want evidence of the effect of loud bangs, because the government don't seem to believe that animals are afraid of loud bangs. It tends to go along with foxes not being afraid of being ripped to death, rabbits not being afraid of ferrets and God not being afraid of George W.
  14. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

I wish had a video camera!
    It gets better - now every bang is accompanied by a woof, and the missing cat has turned into a pair of large, mad and starey eyes peeping out from behind the loo. And there's more to look forward to tomorrow... :rolleyes:
  15. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

Did anyone see the photo in the sun about the dog that had fire works tapped to his mouth and set off??? it was really sad. That poor dog!!!
  16. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Not as poor as that cat you ran over:shock:
  17. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Two years ago I had the pleasure of having a firework explode about a metre from my face. The lovely people of Woodhouse in Leeds decided to not go to school and instead they spent the day playing with fireworks. They kindly decided tp light them and aim them down the street - I was walking up another one that was running perpendicular (ooo get me) to it. If I'd been a few seconds earlier I dread to think waht would have happened!
    I love bonfire night, I spend it a nervous wreck.