Beverley Brass (non-contesting) Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by euphojim, Jul 9, 2007.

1. euphojim

euphojim Member

Beverley Brass (East Yorkshire)

Non-contesting band seeks either Eb or Bb Bass player. Players of any standard welcome and extra coaching can be provided if necessary. Equally this may be an ideal opportunity for a former player wishing to get back into banding without the pressure of contesting. What we expect in return is commitment, enthusiasm and regular attendance.

The band rehearses in Beverley on Monday and Wednesday evenings and maintains a programme of around 25 concerts and other engagements throughout the year.

If you are interested or require further information, PM me or e-mail me on
    euphojim@msn.com

Jim Johnson
    MD – Beverley Brass.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bb
    Beverley Brass
    East Yorkshire
    Eb
    COLOR
  3. euphojim

euphojim Member

We are once again looking for a Bass player (Eb or Bb) and also have a vacancy on 2nd cornet to complete the line up in our busy non-contesting band. Enquiries from other players are always welcome.

The band rehearses in Beverley on Monday and Wednesday evenings and maintains a programme of around 25 concerts and other engagements throughout the year.

If you are interested or require further information, please PM me or e-mail me on
    euphojim@msn.com

Further information about the band is also available at http://www.beverleybrassband.co.uk/

4. euphojim

euphojim Member

The band now has a vacancy for the position of SOLO HORN.

We are also still looking for an additional Bass Player (Eb or Bb) and others are always welcome.

The band rehearses in Beverley on Monday and Wednesday evenings.

If you are interested or require further information, please PM me or contact the band secretary via the link on our website.

Further information about the band is available at http://www.beverleybrassband.co.uk/