Bestwood Black Diamonds

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by postie, Jan 6, 2005.

1. postie

postie Member

FOR THE LATEST VACANCIES, SEE AT THE END OF THIS THREAD

Bestwood Black Diamonds require a 1st Euphonium and Soprano Cornet to help complete our line up. Why not come along and join a funloving and friendly band who in 2004 did their first contest in a number of years. In 2005 the band are due to contest at Butlins in January, NEMMBA in February and the Areas in March. For further information you can P.M me or you can visit our sparkling new website www.bestwoodband.co.uk.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007
  2. postie

postie Member

Soprano required by Bestwood Black Diamonds

Bestwood Black Diamonds 4th section band based in Bestwood Village Nottingham require a Soprano Cornet player to help complete their line up. We are a very friendly band who have a full programme of concerts and contests ahead, anyone interested can either ring me on 01159529705 or you can simply PM me.

3. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds (Nottingham) require:

Bestwood Black Diamonds require the following players to help complete their line up:

Soprano Cornet
    eb bass
    Back Row Cornet
    Percussionist

The band has a full concert and contest programme for the rest of the year, so why not come and join a friendly and very social band. For more details just PM me or you can visit www.bestwoodband.co.uk.

4. postie

postie Member

Students coming to The Nottingham Universities

Any student coming to Nottingham in September and are looking for a band to join are more than welcome at Bestwood Black Diamonds. We are a warm and Friendly 4th section band who have a busy concert and Contest programme i.e Butlins 2006. Anyone interested can either send me a P.M. or can ring me on 01159529705. For further details you can also look at our website www.bestwoodband.co.uk.

5. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds require:

Bestwood Black Diamonds 4th section band based in Bestwood Village Nottingham require the following players: Front Row Cornet, and Kit and Tuned Percussion. Also any student new to the area is always more than welcome to come along and lifts can be arranged.

The band has a full Contest and Concert diary ahead including Leicester in November and Butlins in January. We rehearse on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Community Centre in the village from 8pm till 10pm and normally retire to the Welfare around the corner for a drink afterwards

Anyone interested either send me a P.M or you can give me a ring on 01159529705.

6. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds: Require

Bestwood Black Diamonds ambitious and progressive 4th section band based in Bestwood Village Nottingham require a front row cornet and Kit Percussionist to help complete their line up. Also any player looking for a band to join is more than welcome to come along. If anyone who wants to come along hasn't got transport no problem as lifts can be arranged. The band has a full concert and contest diary ahead. The band has a vibrant social scene and we can always be found in the welfare after practice having a drink.

For more details about joining the band you can either P.M. myself or ring me on 01159529705. You can also visit www.bestwoodband.co.uk

7. postie

postie Member

Update:

Bestwood are still looking for a Front Row Cornet and a Kit Percussionist. Also if any other player is looking for a band to join they are more than welcome to come along. So if anyone in the Nottingham area is looking for a band to join than please get in touch.

8. postie

postie Member

Front Row Cornet Required Nottingham

Bestwood Black Diamonds based in Bestwood Village Nottingham require a front row cornet player to complete our line up. The band have a full concert and contest diary ahead. Plus a junior band starting in the very near future. We are a warm and friendly band always retire to the social club nearby after rehearsals. So if you are interested in coming along you can either P.M me or ring on 07977610385.

9. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds based in Bestwood Village Nottingham require the following players to help fiill their line up. Two front row cornets, an extra percussionist and from August due to our regular player going to South East Asia a Solo Euphonium. Also anyone looking for a band to join is more than welcome to come along.

The band has a full concert and contest diary including the contest at Wychavon in September. Anyone interested in joining our busy and funloving band can either P.M.me or give me a ring on 01159529705.

10. postie

postie Member

Update on the situation Bestwood Black Diamonds are still on the lookout for the above so if anyone is interested send me a P.M.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Bestwood Black Diamonds
    Soprano Cornet
    COLOR
    February
    Bestwood Black
  12. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds based in Bestwood Village Nottingham require the following players to help complete their line up:

Solo Trombone, 2nd Trombone, Solo Horn, 2 Front Row Cornets, Back Row Cornet and Solo Euphonium. Also an extra Percussionist would be handy. Also any player who is looking for a band to join is more than welcome to come along. Also with the new University year not too far away any student looking for band to join don't hesistate in getting in touch.

The band throughout the year have a full concert and contest diary including a trip to play at Wychavon Entertainment Contest in the Vale of Evesham in September.

So anyone interested in joining our very friendly band, and helping the band get out of the 4th section please don't hesitate in getting in touch with me. You can either P.M. me or give me a ring on 07977610385.

13. postie

postie Member

A Big Welcome awaits all Students

Bestwood Black Diamonds 4th section band based in Bestwood Village Nottingham guarantee a big welcome to any students coming to either of the Universities in Nottigham this year. The band has a full concert and contest diary each year so you will be kept busy. Over the last four years the band has had numerous students come along and we do understand the pressures of student life. So anyone interested in coming along, lifts can be arranged from either university don't hesitate to get in touch. You can by ringing me on 01159529705 or you can P.M. me as I do spend a bit of time on.

14. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds-Vacancies

Bestwood Black Diamonds fresh from their superb second place at the Wychavon Entertainment Contest have the following Vacancies:

Solo Trombone
    2nd Trombone
    Front Row Cornet

The band have two more contests this year at Shirebrook and Leicester. This is before the usual busy start to 2007. The band has also its usual busy concert diary ahead. So if anyone is interested in coming along and filling one of these vacancies you can they either send me a P.M. or give me a ring on 01159529705.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2006
  15. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds require a Solo Trombone player for our busy forthcoming contest season. The band have a hectic time in the new year playing at Butlins, Nembba and the Areas. Anyone interested can either P.M. me or can give me a ring on 07977610385.

16. postie

postie Member

Just a quick update:

The band are still looking for a Solo Trombone, plus Two Front Row Cornets and an extra Percussion Player. Anyone Interested just send me a P.M.

17. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds- require

Bestwood Black Diamonds 4th section based in Bestwood Village Nottingham require the following players for the NEMBBA and Area Contests:

Solo Trombone
    Two Front Row Cornets

The band rehearse on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm till 10pm at the Community Centre Moor Road Bestwood Village. For more details you can ring me on 01159529705 or you can simply send me a P.M.

18. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds 4th section band based in Bestwood Village Nottingham require two Front Row Cornets to help complete their line up. The band have a full band otherwise and also a thriving Training band. We have a full concert and contest diary till the end of the year. So if you fancy coming to our warm and friendly band give me a call on 01159529705 or just send me a P.M.

19. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds Looking for a Solo Trombone Player

Bestwood Black Dimaonds are looking for a Solo Trombone player. We are a 4th section band based in Bestwood Village Nottingham and have full concert diary throughout the summer. The band next contest is Wychavon in September. Anyone interested in the position can ring myself on 01159529705 or you can send me a P.M.

Edit: Threads merged, PB, Mod

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2007
  20. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamons 2nd in the 4th section at Wychavon last Sunday require a Permanent Solo Trombone Player and also a Second Euphonium Player. The band has a full concert and contest dairy every year. Anyone interested in the above positions can either drop me a P.M. or can ring me on 01158447644. You can also visit our new website www.bestwoodband.org.uk.

21. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds require a 1st Baritone Player for the forthcoming contest season and beyond. The band rehearse on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm till 10pm at The Community Centre Moor Road Bestwood Village. Anyone interested in the position can rime on 01158447644 or just send me a P.M.

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Bestwood Black Diamonds
    Soprano Cornet
    COLOR
    February
    Bestwood Black