Bestwood Black Diamonds @ Newstead Abbey

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by postie, Dec 5, 2005.

1. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds are playing at Newstead Abbey from the 8th till the 10th of December. The band are playing at The Newstead by Night event which is being held for only the second time at the Abbey. The band are delighted to be asked to do such a prestigious event such as this as last year the event attracted around 6,000 people. Tickets are available from the abbey itself on the night.
  2. Brasstrom

Brasstrom New Member

Hi Postie

have you got any more details about the event, times prices etc ?
    might have to come along for a listen
  3. postie

postie Member

Hi Darryl,
    The event runs from 6.00pm till 9.00pm Thursday and Friday. Than on Saturday from 5pm till 9.00pm. I think the tickets are £7.00 for adults and concessions I believe are £4.00. The event is being held on the Byron Lawns at the back of the abbey.
  4. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Sounds fun - found this on Notts Council website

Christmas Event - Newstead by Night

Newstead Abbey takes on a completely magical Christmas appearance over three nights in early December.

Rooms decked out for the festive season with Christmas decorations and floral displays.
    • Musicians and singers serenade you on your journey around the house.
    • Christmas treats and snacks
    • Illuminated grounds
    • Santa will be here to grant wishes
    • Seasonal gifts and crafts
    • Victorian barrel organs
    Thursday 8th & Friday 9th December - 6.00- 9.00pm (last admission 8.30pm) Saturday - 5.00 - 9.00pm

Tickets available from the Royal Centre Box Office (subject to booking fee) - 0115 989 5555 or or:City Information Office - 01159 155330

Adults £6.00 - in advance - £7.00 after 30 November
    Children (Under 16's) - £4.00 in advance - £5.00 after 30 November Groups - £5.00 for groups of 25 and over. Blue Badge Holders: Reduced rate of £4.00 (as the tour of the Abbey is unsuitable for anyone with mobility problems).

If further details are required please contact 01623 455900
  5. postie

postie Member

The only problem is which I have pointed out to them is that we didn't get mentioned along the way!!!!!!!!!!