Bestwood Black Diamonds For Children In Need

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by postie, Oct 29, 2004.

1. postie

postie Member

On Friday the 19th of November Bestwood Black Diamonds are hosting a Children in Need concert at the Bestwood Village Social Club in Bestwood Village Nottingham. The band have been looking forward to this concert all year, we have got Stan Lippeatt coming to play as our guest soloist on the evening. we have also got dancers from the local area plus a local rock and roll band coming to play. All this plus you get to see band in fancy dress during the Second half. The whole evening kicks off at 7 0'clock and its costs just £3.00 to get in.

Richard Greenwood

2. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Sounds like a good night Richard I will see if my diary is free and pop over :biggrin:

3. postie

postie Member

Well if you are popping over you can come and play than!!!! Remember fancy dress.

Richard Greenwood

4. postie

postie Member

We have still got tickets available for our concert a week on Friday. So come along and see some TMP members in fancy dress!!!!

5. sparkling_quavers

no no no, not playing nor fancy dress - I plan (if our rehearsal schedule allows) to sit in the audience and take lots of photos of you lot in fancy dress :biggrin:

6. postie

postie Member

You are not getting away with that I can promise you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. sparkling_quavers

ahhh sorry guys but we certainly have a friday night rehearsal...sorry! I am sure the evening will be a great success.

8. postie

postie Member

If anyone still wants to come along tickets are still available for this Friday night. I can promise anyone that comes they are in for a treat

9. Baldeagle

Baldeagle Member

Would have loved to come but we have a rehearsal and jobs on Saturday and Sunday.