Best 'walking out' trousers?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by hobgoblin, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

I'm after pair of those light grey slacks that set off a blazer so well. I was wondering where the top bands get theirs from. I saw some lovely wool-blend ones in M&S, but they were a bit pricey and ideally I'm after something with more man made fiber and an almost shiny finish with turn ups and front pleats.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    M&S
    light grey slacks
    turn ups
    lovely wool-blend
    Best
  3. Bbmad

Bbmad Active Member

You are completely wrong in the choice of grey. I once knew someone in a top section band who insisted that black trousers with a blazer and band tie are the correct choice for a walking out uniform. If it is good enough for them, then it is good enough for me.

I haven't a clue why grey trousers would be considered the right choice.

4. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

I refuse to debate with someone who starts a reply with 'you are completely wrong.' I suppose though I should embrace the opportunity to engage with somebody on the tmp that is stupider than myself as it is such a rare occurrence since RO was banned. Grey all the way - black trousers make it look like you can't be bothered to change out of your stage uniform.

5. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

These look the part ! ;);)
    80J00DGRY_normal.jpg

6. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

Mmmmm..not sure.it might be the shoes and that they are to short for the model, but I think these look more like jogging pants and not very smart tbh.

7. Tam O Shanter

Tam O Shanter Member

I used to know a Baritone player who insisted on wearing grey strides while the rest of us wore black. I believe they were made by someone called "George".

8. Bob Sherunkle

Bob Sherunkle Active Member

9. DS2014

DS2014 Active Member

Hilarious! If that feller had a black shirt, then that'd be the perfect walking-out uniform for a down-with-the-kids "brass ensemble"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.