Best Sellers

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by crabtree-music, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Many thanks to all you tMP'ers out there that have ordered music from Crabtree Music or purchased CMP music from one of our distributors. Things have far outweighed my expectations and, after a first quarter of business, I am able to release a list of my current top ten best sellers :-

1. You Raise Me Up (Cornet Solo)..........Lovland arr. Duncan - Order Ref: CMP000056 Price £25.00

2. Ol' Man River..........Kern arr. Freeh - Order Ref: CMP000002 Price £30.00

3. The Gael (from 'Last of the Mohicans)..........Jones arr. Duncan - Order Ref: CMP000023 Price £25.00

4. Go the Distance (from Disneys 'Hercules') (Euph or Horn Solo)....Menken arr. Stowell - Order Ref: CMP000012/13 Price £25.00

5. March (from Jazz Suite No.1).....Shostakovich arr. Duncan - Order Ref: CMP000017 Price £25.00

6. Laura (Flugel Solo)........Raskin arr. Freeh - Order Ref: CMP000015 Price: £22.00

7. Divertimento for Tenor Horn.....Andy Duncan - Order Ref: CMP000008 Price: £25.00 (Also available with Piano Accomp. CMP000031 £10.00)

8. Desert Water Hole (from 'The Death Valley Suite').....Grofe arr. Duncan - Order Ref: CMP000054 Price: £25.00

9. Send in the Clowns (Eb Bass Solo).....Sondheim arr. Norman - Order Ref: CMP000001 Price: £25.00

10. Tubby the Tuba (Eb Bass Feature with optional narrator).....Kleinsinger arr. Duncan - Order Ref: CMP000024 Price: £35.00

These and many other titles by our team of writers Mark Freeh, Andy Duncan, David Stowell, Robin Norman and Brian Bowen are all available to order now either by e-mail/phone or online at our website www.crabtree-music.co.uk . On this website we are now preparing a new (non PayPal) secure shopping cart facility which we expect to go live midweek.

Contact us for your free copy of our full catalogue or log on to our website to see our full range for Brass Band, Concert Band, Brass Quintet, Tuba Quartet and Solos with Piano. On the site you will also be able to hear many digital samples and, in some cases, view sample pages.

Many thanks once again for all your support in my new venture

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Andy Duncan
    thanks
    music
    sellers
    Mark Freeh
  3. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

And there was me hoping that you were advertising the Best of Sellers!!
    Damn.

4. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

sarcasm gets u nowhere my friend! :?

5. Heppy

Heppy Member

ha ha!

6. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Who's being sarcastic?
    I'm well gutted!!!

hahahahahaha