Best Opening Game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by madandcrazytromboneguy, Jun 13, 2006.

1. I know theres still a couple left, but when they are all done, say which has been the most entertaining game of football youve seen so far from all the opening games

dont want anyone saying englands 1st half was exquisit or whatever, im on about the whole match, with both teams getting a mention for some decent football being played.

you get the idea anyway

ENJOY :D

2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

So far for me it's the Australia come from behind win. Not the finest quality football in the world, but certainly the most entertaining of the first few games so far.

3. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Agree that for drama best game SO FAR is the Australia game. Best performance so far is Argentina in my opinion.

I do feel watching the other matches especially the 2 o'clock kick off that some perspective can now be put on England's performance which was my favourite game due to it being the team I'm supporting and the result

4. perhaps not the best allround game but south korea vs togo included 3 great goals, no messin with those 3 shots that hit the target!

I would like to see south korea and japan do well as both teams have some good flair and pace.

5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Best game? Tricky one that, but for all round quality of football, even though there was only one side in it, I'll plump for the Spain v Ukraine match.

6. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

Mexico v Iran.

7. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

I'm going for the Poland v Germany match last nite! Now thats proper football.

8. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

I really enjoyed the Trinidad & Tobago / Sweden match.

Must mention the Poles defence last night - Germany should hav wrapped that game up except for great defending and a solid set of crossbars!