Best Music Video

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Ok so what's the best music video you've seen?
    I've just seen Britney Spears "Toxic" vid on the tv and i can honestly say I will never get sick of watching it :twisted:

2. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Just saw it and I must say that Foundations of Wayne's "Stacy's Mom" come a very very VERY close 2nd :D

3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

two to top that. Boogie Pimps, need somebody to love, and Christina Aguilera, the Voice!!! ;);)
    ask any of the Old Pint Pot regulars :D

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Ah the britney video is a classic... they must have played it about 6 or 7 times in the czech bar on saturday... in widescreen... :D

She's a very talented girl... :roll:

5. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Member

Busted AND Britney??? Actually I suppose Britney is more forgivable and since we are talking videos I suppose Ms Spears will have a certain appeal to the male of the species!!

Classic music video though has to be Sledgehammer - brilliant work by a young Nick Parks. The only one I can think of off the top of my head at the moment to rival that would be November Rain, Guns n Roses

6. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

Bond Live - part of the ultimate band I'd like to tour with which would also include The Opera Babes and Vanessa Mae.

(remind me of that lot next time I knock string players!)

7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

how old is the little guy in that video?

8. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

*Badly showing his age*

Do you remember madness videos? They were all ace! If you've never seen one beg, borrow or steal a vid or DVD. :D

Actually don't steal - it's not a nice thing to do.

Or what about "Bittersweet Symphony" with Richard Ashcroft barging into people.

Mind you.....I have to say Britney does look a bit tasty in her vid.

Right that's it....admits to knowing who McFly are and now says Britney is tasty.....I'm off before what's left of my musical integrity takes any more of a pounding.

9. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

If we're talking proper music videos here folks, how can anyone fail to mention Sparky's Magic Piano and Tubby The Tuba? :twisted: :wink: :p

10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

house of fun one is good :)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Britney Spears ``Toxic
    Toxic
    Best Music Video
    Britney Spears
    tv
  12. twigglet

twigglet Member

Britney looks fab, AND it's a great song!!

I seem to remember the Holly Valance 'kiss kiss' video causing quite a stir in the pub amongst the men the first time that it came on.... she doesn't really leave much to the imagination there!

13. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

R.E.M's video for everbody hurts is good. mind you, everything about that song is good. its helped me a lot over the last couple of days, and wthout i mite not be here. so that song n vid gets my vote

14. twigglet

twigglet Member

That really is a legendary song. I sometimes think that when you have a really great song like that the videos don't do them justice so I just like to listen..

15. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I remember hearing them do it at Glastonbury when I went in '99. Magic! And yes, I actually remembered something from Glastonbury! :lol:

16. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Personally I can't believe she's an Aussie....her and Kylie

17. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Electric Six and Gay Bar. Cant help but laugh everytime that one comes one.