Besson Sovereign Tenor Horn for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Lenny_The_Shark, Jun 19, 2008.

1. I'm thinking of selling my current Sovereign tenor horn and getting a York or a Prestige instead, I got fed up of waiting for a Xeno!

Nothing wrong with my current Sovereign I just fancy something new, it's the current-ish 950 model about 3 years old in Silverplate and has been well looked after and very playable.

Looking for offers around £850. If you want further details or pics I'll see if I can send them, just PM me with your interest.

Thanks!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tenor Horn
    Besson
    Nothing
    Sovereign
    Thanks
  3. Hopefully this should work, found a couple of pics I took a little while ago if you're interested.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      16.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Liamhorn

Liamhorn Member

Nice horn, i play one of these would recommend it to anyone who hasn’t played a sovereign.

I would love the Prestige but im waiting for my numbers to come up in the lottery :p

5. Woodpecker

Woodpecker New Member

Suggest that you also have a blow on a Willson, my one is great to play. I bought it as a I gave up waiting for the Prestige!

I still have my Sovereign I bought whilst I was playing with Flowers, excellent instrument and I still enjoy playing it now and then.

6. ScaryFlugel

ScaryFlugel Member

Cheers Lenny, had fun playing in the train station car park! Horn will be well used.

7. No probs, that was a bit surreal wasnt it but luckily it was pretty quiet!

My thanks also go to the wonderous tMP, wouldnt have sold my horn if it werent for this forum, and it's even got tetris on now too (woo hoo!).

Keep up the good work guys and gals :)

8. Lisa Huckle

Lisa Huckle New Member

Do you still have the horn for sale?

9. Nope, sold it a year ago. Hence the date of this thread :)