Besson Sovereign Euphonium Wanted

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bflat, Apr 22, 2012.

1. bflat

bflat New Member

I'm after a second hand silver Sovereign. This is a treat to myself so would prefer one that's in excellent condition! :biggrin:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Besson
    Sovereign
    hand silver Sovereign
    Besson Sovereign Euphonium
    excellent condition
  3. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

Hi we have have one just come in, in excellent condition (case also in excellent condition) in silver plate serial number 844*** it is awaiting a full service/polish etc, it will be available at £2395-00 later this week.

4. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

That serial sounds familiar, was it one of the ones that Wantage bought with lottery money in about 1995? Nice instrument, and I was its first regular player, if so...

5. euphymike

euphymike Member

Like a car its nice to know where something came from and whos looked after it.
    A pro player friend has just ordered what some consider the best thing around a Hirsbrummer euphonium. They make you one to order. But it appears you have to have a kind of interview and if they dont like you then they decline. Needless to say they order book is full for the next 18 months. I expect Besson would love that. Bit like morgan cars then brass insturments!

6. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Actually I take it back, that one was 8****44, not 844***... Funny how your brain plays tricks sometimes.

7. Chairman Kev

Chairman Kev New Member

We got a second hand silver plated sovereign euphonium very good condidtion £1650.00 if your interested mail be back. thanks