Besson sovereign be982

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Amelia Jessie, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Amelia Jessie

Amelia Jessie New Member

2. Slider1

Slider1 Member

3. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

free to a good home i heard
  4. Smid

Smid Member

Besson sovereign EEb Tuba

Dennis Wick Mouthpiece
    Besson hard case with inbuilt wheels
    Soft gig bag (needs handle resew)
    Marching strap
    Tuba stand

Tuba is in excellent condition, with just a couple of dinks in bottom bow (which could be ironed out).

**N.B The rubber patch on the bottom bow is just for protection**

With these extras and the lovely condition of this instrument I am looking for £3200 ONO

To try or buy, please contact me - I live in Worthing.

Cleared funds will need to be received before releasing the instrument to you.
  5. Matthew

Matthew Active Member

Please can you stop posting this so often?

Why don't you just update one thread? :)
  6. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

Ive only just twigged ! its that buggered one with the plastic patch on the bottom from a while ago !
    Slider1 likes this.
  7. Amelia Jessie

Amelia Jessie New Member

The reason I keep reposting is because you keep writing irrelevant information on the feed! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tuba / the patch is not covering any damage, it's purely a protection patch from when the tuba used to be marched. Could you please refrain from writing on the feed unless you are interested. Many thanks
  8. Matthew

Matthew Active Member

Perhaps if you stopped repeatedly posting it, people would be more interested. ALL your threads relate to the same content.

In fact, ALL your posts to date have been regarding selling this instrument. Perhaps if you actually took the time and courtesy of properly introducing yourself, before spamming a new forum, other members would take you more seriously! :rolleyes:
    Ianroberts likes this.
  9. Splitzer

Splitzer Member

Don't be mean Matthew. He's new. And it's a good price.