Besson Sovereign BBb Bass Wanted

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by kjm, Apr 19, 2009.

1. kjm

kjm Member

Im looking on behalf of a family member to purchase a second hand Besson BBb Soveriegn Bass/Tuba. Preferably Silver plate but will consider laquer.

I'm bassed in Essex.

2. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

we will have one very soon, laquered though PM me for details
  3. hughess

hughess Member

We have two 994 besson soveriegns for sale, PM us for details and photos
  4. satchmo shaz

we now have 2 992 Bb basses one laquered one silver plate and we are after around £1500 each for em. Both have hard cases too
  5. baritastic

baritastic Member

I am selling my BBb bass. It's a Besson Soverign 992 in silver plate. It's in very good condition and so is the case. £2000

It blows really well, the reason I'm selling it is because I no longer use it (only play Eb these days!) and am struggling to afford my postgraduate course for next year so need to try and get some money.

Get in touch if your interested, I can get photos to you if you like.
  6. AndyCat

AndyCat Active Member

As a BBb BOC I'd say go for the 992's above, not 994's, but would actually advise looking for a good Imperial!
  7. john 994

john 994 New Member

Hi there,
    I buyed the silver tuba from satchmo, but I need also an another one.
    Will you sent me some pics please send them to:
    If you send them we keep in touch and try to make an agree.
  8. tubbytuba

tubbytuba Member

Hello John,check out my ebay listing the item number is as follows 170344151786 its a Besson 4vBb 19" bell model c/w new style hard/winter case and a Dennis Wick 1 mouthpiece.Im happy to give you any more info you may req Ta Dave
  9. satchmo shaz

Hi quick update, we have now sold the silver plate bass but we still have a laquered sov 992 bass, few dints and dings, etc, slightly sticky 1st valve so offers around £1300, still has hard case too;)
  10. baritastic

baritastic Member

Hi John,

I'll get some pictures to you asap

11. kjm

kjm Member

I'd also like some pictures if it is still for sale . Thanks
  12. baritastic

baritastic Member

Yes the tuba is still for sale. I will send you some pictures asap.

I haven't actually been able to send any photos to anyone yet. I'm in college away from home and just having a bit of trouble getting someone to take some photos of it for me! So sorry for the delay John will get the pictures out to you asap!
  13. baritastic

baritastic Member

I now have some photos of the tuba, I have already emailed them to John. I need your email address so I can send you the photo's.

And if anyone else is interested I will email photo's to them also.

Besson Soverign BBb tuba 992, silver plate in excellent condition. £2000