Besson Sovereign BBb Bass for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by baritastic, Jun 28, 2009.

1. baritastic

baritastic Member

I'm selling my BBb Bass. It's a Besson Sovereign 992 Model in silver plate in excellent condition. The case is also in excellent condition.

I'm selling it as I'm struggling to afford my Postgraduate Course for next year and no longer play BBb bass. So thought I might as well turn it into some cash!

I'm selling it for £2000. I have pictures so can email them to anyone interested in it. Just leave your email below.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BBb Bass
    Besson Sovereign BBb
    Besson Sovereign 992
    BBb
    Postgraduate Course
  3. adz73

adz73 New Member

hi there. not sure if you have had any offers yet for your BB. im a salvation army bandmaster from leeds and am wanting to upgrade some instruments. would be very interested, however, with it not being a private sale my budget will only stretch to 1500 at the moment. if you are interested let me know and email me on adzrobins@yahoo.co.uk

we can afford that straight away without any problem and im sure if we worked a price out, we could arrange to meet somewhere half way between leeds and wales etc.

many thanks

adam

4. Greg Quick

Greg Quick New Member

Can you please send me some pictures of the bass - how old is it?
    I am also from A salvation Army corps and may be interested in purchasing it.

5. baritastic

baritastic Member

Hi Greg. Send me your email address and I will send the pictures to you. To be honest I'm not sure how old it is, but can send you the serial number if that helps?

6. Greg Quick

Greg Quick New Member

7. carlogie

carlogie New Member

Hi there. If the bass is still for sale would you mind sending pictures to me at bicycle@repairman.com. Thanks.

8. RMQ

RMQ Member

9. baritastic

baritastic Member

Bass is still for sale. Looking for £2000

I have just emailed photo's to RMQ and carlogie - sorry for the slow reply.

If anyone else is interested get in touch, I have photo's to email you.

10. drmegee

drmegee New Member