Besson Prestige Cornet For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by cbridge, May 2, 2007.

1. cbridge

cbridge Member

2. cbridge

cbridge Member

3. Cornet Nev.

Cornet Nev. Member

I am looking for similar but cannot afford that price at the moment, therefore looking for one in well used but OK condition. (A few dents or such where it doesn't matter ETC but much cheaper) Sorry!!
  4. leisa

leisa Active Member

The cornet is in excellent condition and has already been reduced in price once, due to not been sold, it won't be reduced again, sorry!
  5. BackRowQueenie

BackRowQueenie New Member

Can you tell me what the reason is for selling it please??

6. cbridge

cbridge Member

7. Bandsman1

Bandsman1 Member

I am not interested in buying your cornet, but feel like I must mention that this particular instrument is the "Dogs Gonads" of all cornets. Why you want to sell it is understandable if it is indeed just not being used, but seriousely, this is one brilliant instrument, and anyone buying it will be well pleased. I have a Prestige Euph and I cannot fault it. If I were you, I wouild hang on to it for awhile as I am sure it will appreciate in value due to the Buffet-Crampon episode.
  8. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

So, Bandsman1, have you tried all the other leading brands of cornet before coming to this conclusion, or are you sponsored by Besson???!!!
  9. zak

zak Member

Well said!!!! I said the same on a similar euphonium thread today. Not sure this person knows what is/isn't a good instrument by their sweeping pro besson statements! ;)
  10. stephenmrry

stephenmrry Member

agree with last two comments personally i dont like the prestige at all! In partiular the weird trigger on first valve. Im a yamaha man but have tried a few brands and yamaha is for me but certainly would besson are advertising here haha
  11. leisa

leisa Active Member

yeah, i didn't like it personally and had broght a yamaha xeno which i much prefer hence why we were selling the prestige!! I needed the money for the prestige to pay for the xeno and i very much doubt it would have gone up in value if i had left it mosre likely decreased in value!!!

Anyway it sold for £800 so happy now anyway :-D

sorry for anyone else who was interested we probably should have put that it was sold earlier on!!!