Besson 980 for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by LesNeish, Nov 7, 2005.

1. LesNeish

LesNeish New Member

I am selling a Besson 980 tuba (17" bell), lacquered in very good condition.

If anyone is interested, just PM me for more details.

Many thanks

Leslie Neish

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Besson 980
    Leslie Neish
    Besson
    bell
    PM
  3. how much are you asking for it?

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Clive, from the original post:

5. Dyl Lay Off!, Ive Asked A Perfectly Simple Question, Now Go Pick On Some1else!

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Clive - the seller has requested, quite legimately, that all enquiries be made via pm - I am not 'picking' on anyone - just simply pointing out the request, as you appeared to have not seen it.

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

Not everyone on here has a vendetta against you Clive!! Lighten up dude!

8. i feel like the mods are just having there say at everything i put on here, its always critical, im gettin pretty sick of it, i dont see anyone else gettin the hassle off them that i do, and i aint sorry for makin this message public coz im as equal as everyone else on here, so heres my message to all the mods, start treating me as an equal, or if you carry on gettin at me for what i do, make sure you get at what other people do on here, coz ive seen plenty of people get away with stuff on here time after time.

you guys wondered why i didnt vote on my own poll, well this is why!

9. back to the topic, could the person whos made this thread PM me the price they are requesting please.

Cheers

Clive

10. HBB

HBB Active Member

You're not the only one that gets hassled. Trust me.. I've been to the headmaster of tMP's office soo much I've got my own chair!! :D

11. dyl

dyl Active Member

Jeez! People can be so sensitive at times! Clive I've explained why I pointed that out once, and I'm not going to repeat myself. Now back on topic! NOW! ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Besson 980
    Leslie Neish
    Besson
    bell
    PM
  13. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... whispers 'wouldn't that return the thread to a non-posting one?' (an advert)

14. HBB

HBB Active Member

TOPIC :p (Or I'll Tae Kwando you!)

15. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

16. HBB

HBB Active Member

Yes. I find that the "[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Patented spring damper set" are a real selling point!
    [/font]