Besses Joint Concert

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Band_Beefcake, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Band_Beefcake

Band_Beefcake Member

Joint Concert

Just to let everyone know theres going to be a joint concert put on at pell hall on the Salford Uni campus, its on sunday 4th Sept and will bring you music from Besses Boys Band and Besses O' Th' Barn Band with each having their own spot finishing with some joint items. It starts at 2.30 and tickets are £5 and are available by contacting myself or by checkingout either bands website and
    Should be a fantastic concert and a chance for the two bands to rekindle a connection lost many years ago.
    Hope to see as many of you there as possible
  2. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

Besses "United"

Just a reminder that Besses O' th' Barn band and Besses Boys band are playing in a joint concert on sunday 4th, 2.30pm at Peel Hall, Salford.
    Tickets are £5 and can be bought on the door.

The programmes are light and entertaining from both bands and there are a number of joint pieces.

See you there!!!!!! :D

Edit: threads merged ... the reminder could just as well have been posted in the existing thread! ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  3. Moy

Moy Active Member

Wish I could come but have rehearsal at 7.45pm and don't think I could drive fast enough to get all the way back to Aberdeen.

Good luck and enjoy.
  4. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

As much as we would love to see u there we dont want u picking up a speeding fine. :)