beresfords cardway band

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by sirbucko, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirbucko

sirbucko Member

hi there. has anyone got any live contest recordings of the beresfords cardway band conductor hugh megarrell. if so would you please get intouch with me on. denianbucko@googlemail.com or 01260- 271893 or at ian buckley, 7, priesty fields, congleton, cheshire, cw12 4aq. many thanks.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    beresfords
    @googlemail.com
    congleton
    cheshire
    priesty fields
  3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I know of a recording of the Nationals 2nd Section winning performance on The Aeronauts (Goff Richards) at Cardiff.

4. sirbucko

sirbucko Member

hi brassneck. i would love a copy of the beresfords cardway performance of aeonaughts at cardiff. please send me details of how to obtain this. i will reemburse any costs incured. thanks ian buckley, 7 priesty fields, congleton cheshire, cw124aq 01260- 271893

5. sirbucko

sirbucko Member

hi tom. i do not have the facilities for download or mp3, could you put it on a tape or cd. i will gladly incur any costs. many thanks ian

6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I was given permission by the organisors to record a few bands on the day, to help give some feedback (as well as the rotten acoustics). This more-or-less gave the idea to formally get Doyen in to record bands at later events.

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

sirbucko - what you are asking for goes against copyright rules, and we at tMP can't allow the site to be used for this sort of activity.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.