beer + skegness = confused

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by six pints, Jan 23, 2005.

1. six pints

six pints Active Member

lost- my memory of what happened between 11pm friday and 3am saturday (and apologies to whoever was in delta avenue 17 if what im told is true) and between 4pm saturday and 2am sunday. if anyone finds them please feel free to fill me in!
    ta very muchly!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    beer
    memory
    delta avenue
    apologies
  3. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

You can't have been too naughty - or someone would have "filled you in". The motto in our house is, if you can leave on your own two feet and noone's punched you, you're doing ok hahaha.

4. rutty

rutty Active Member

They ran out of Worthington's on Saturday afternoon - was that your fault? ;)

I'd have said hello to any tMPers there but I didn't recognise anyone apart from Abi and Rach. I saw someone who may have been a Twigge but wasn't too sure. Definitely didn't see anyone who looks just like Alyson Hannigan ;)

5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Not to worry about the memory loss, as long as nobody produces photographic evidence you'll be fine!

No Twigge's there I'm afraid, all were in London doing a bit of family bonding.
    Sounds like it was a good weekend though!

6. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

i can vouch that cheryl did nothing stupid in the second identified missing time. dunno about the friday night though.... i only had 2 pints before bed.

7. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

as opposed to six pints then bed....... :)

8. six pints

six pints Active Member

hoy! colin did not have me then go to bed!!

9. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

well cheryl I have a good photo of you, will post it later ;)

10. six pints

six pints Active Member

uh oh...

(was nice to meet you btw:))

11. john

john New Member

what did you think to the trade stands at the weekend at Butlins

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    beer
    memory
    delta avenue
    apologies
  13. I remember cheyl being with me and colin plus rachel in centre stage about 9 pm till about 10:30 dancing on dance floor to this geezer on stage!

14. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Was there a band on before the Foundation's lot then? I spent most of the time they were on dancing with other Whitwellians!!

15. HBB

HBB Active Member

YOu can't beat YWDB's efforts on the Dance Mat outside the main bar in the Paviliion @ 1am ... pure class :)

16. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

& hopefully, coming soon to Whitwell's website, a video of our efforts (well, two of our bass players anyway!)! :)

17. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

The trade stands were very good as i managed to get a Music Tuner and although i have got it as a LP i got the BRIAN EVANS CD as well at a discounted price for cash:)

18. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

I just had the boys at Edwards trying to flog me a bone everytime I went near them!

Cheryl - I saw you in centre stage with Colin at some point (my memory of that night ain't so good either).

19. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Those guys were class they gave me loads of free stuff and are going to send some new bits to try on my bone. :) :)

20. DannyCollin

DannyCollin Member

:-D :-D Remember the ten pin bowling sat afternoon?? when i thrashed your lot??:-D :-D

21. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Perhaps next year a band bowling league?, didn't get to go bowling (too long a queue) :D

22. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Pete Lacey's a nice guy too. I didn't have the heart to tell him I'm sold on Raths at the moment.