BEBO Help!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Lauradoll, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

How do I get my Pontins pics from my camera to Bebo? I've downloaded them onto my computer but when I try to load them onto Bebo it says it needs to be a jpg file but as far as I am aware it is? I'm really confused and I don't want to spend ages looking at instruction books. I also thing my photos may be too large, how do I resize them? Can someone PLEASE help? I am such a technophobe it's untrue.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bebo
    Pontins
    Pontins pics
    camera
    thing
  3. Di

Di Active Member

I can help with the resizing if you send them to me, but I'm afraid I don't even know what a Bebo is. :eek:

Or, if you want them all the same size and you're feeling brave try this programme.

4. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

They're probably to big, to upload them to Bebo they need to be 1MB or Less

5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- BEBO is a similar idea to MySpace

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Why not put them on the tMP Gallery?

7. leisa

leisa Active Member

how strange have never had that prob before. am guessin u need to resize them to amke them smaller but other than that i am stuck.

Mine are on there:biggrin:

8. honey bun

honey bun Active Member

Hi Leisa. Just trying to see some pics on Tmp gallery of Pontins but I can't find them :confused:

9. Di

Di Active Member

I've loaded a few into the gallery. If click on tMP gallary and then "whats new" it should take you to the most recent pictures. :)

10. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

hey doll....there's a photo of you and me doing some tom jones on Cara Sullivan's. I look like the most confused person in the world though!? x

11. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Nothing new there then lucy!!! ;)

As long as youve no pics of me flashing my kilt I'll be quite happy Laura!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bebo
    Pontins
    Pontins pics
    camera
    thing
  13. leisa

leisa Active Member

oooo no i meant i have put mine on bebo!! :)

14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Did we sing on the karaoke....OMG. DSteal it and put it on yours cos I can't get on hers. Am going to try and get mine on tomorrow. Thankfully Willie, I didn't take my camera on Saturday night, I cas frightened I would lose it (which by all accounts probably would have....)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  15. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Right I am totally raging. I can't get them on. How on earth do I resize them- I think that might be the problem but it keeps coming up :

1) S6000035.JPG is not a JPEG, GIF, BITMAP or PNG image. You can only upload files ending in jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp.
    2) S6000021.JPG is not a JPEG, GIF, BITMAP or PNG image. You can only upload files ending in jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp.
    3) S6000036.JPG is not a JPEG, GIF, BITMAP or PNG image. You can only upload files ending in jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp.
    4) S6000037.JPG is not a JPEG, GIF, BITMAP or PNG image. You can only upload files ending in jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp.

But as you can see my photos are JPG. I am determined to get them on. Thanks for the offer Di, I don't know how to send them cos it keeps saying they are too big?? (Grrrrr I hate computers!!!).

Can someone give me as idiot proof method of how to resize my photos- I do have software (photo impact 10) but not sure how to use it.

AAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

16. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Right. I've made a set of thumbnails. What do I do now. HELP!!

17. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I don't use BEBO, but you could try renaming them so that the .JPG extension becomes .jpg. It ought not to make a difference, but it's worth a go if you are still having trouble.