Bearpark and Esh Colliery Vacancies (Durham)

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Naomi McFadyen, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

3rd Section Bearpark and Esh Colliery Band, based in Durham, urgently require-

Sop Cornet
    Cornets
    Eb Bass

Please PM or email me for more details!
    Thank you! :D

2. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Best of luck finding your players.

When I'm home from Uni I would be more than happy to come and help you out now and then.

3. Naomi McFadyen

Thanks hun :)

4. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

where abouts in durham are you based?

It's gonna be a bit of a trek isn't it!

5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Bearpark and Esh are 2 villages about 5 miles West of Durham, on the way to Tow Law. South East of Lanchester and North West of Spennymoor.

See here

Edit: Fixed the link (was too big for the width of the page!). Dyl.

6. Naomi McFadyen

Based in Esh Winning...

Yes, it's quite a trek, but very much worth it... they're a good bunch :)

7. dagriff

dagriff New Member

Bearpark and Esh Colliery Band are currently recruiting for both Cornet Players, and a Musical Director.

We rehearse Wednesday evenings 7:30 - 9:30 and Sunday Mornings 10:30 - 12:30 in the Old Chapel Esh Winning ( around 5 miles from Durham City centre )

We will be competing in the 3rd section next year, having just been promoted as a result of this years Areas.

We are looking for a number of cornet players, both front and back row, as well as a sop player.

We have an active learners section which meets before the main rehearsal on Wednesdays, and the hope is that any successful applicant for Musical Director will have a significant input into.

For more details on any of our vacancies, please contact our Band Secretary, Mrs M Waterworth on 07989 201278, or via email at secretary@bearparkandeshcollieryband.co.uk