BE967 euphonium for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by sevenhelz, Feb 26, 2008.

1. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

Ladies and gentlefolk, I have a 3 year old Besson 967 euphonium for sale, silver plated, with hard case and Wick 4AL mp included. It's in good condition (one careful lady owner, no major dents or problems) and has recently been serviced at Octave Above, so the valves are great.

Both David Thornton and Glyn Williams have had a blow on this instrument and found it good. Still, I would think it only reasonable that you'd want to try before buying; I'm based in Huddersfield and can happily find a practice room should anyone want to have a go :)

I'm asking £2000 for it. Feel free to PM me or reply here for more details.
    Helen
    xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BE967
    Besson 967
    Wick 4AL
    Octave Above
    David Thornton
  3. Bobobear

Bobobear New Member

Just out of interest, how come your selling it then?

4. zak

zak Member

£2000 is way too much!!!

You will be lucky to get £1500 I think. I recently sold my customized yamaha maestro which had been completely overhauled including new silver plating and hand made trigger on main slide and got less than £1300 for it.

Good luck with your sale and hope u get a good price. :tup

5. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

Bobobear, I discovered Sterlings. They're more in the region of £4-5000 though, so the euph I'm selling is for those on a budget ;)

6. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

Just to say, this euphonium has now been sold. Thanks.

7. SuperCat

SuperCat Member

Hi Sevenhelz,
    Just a word of warning (unless of course you've found a good one), I know two people who have a Sterling and they've had a lot of trouble with the valves and one of them even had to borrow a different instrument to play at the area.