Be part of a brand new brass band ... !

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by madandcrazytromboneguy, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

and I'm sure those people would like to know exactly what is happening when the founder of said new band has gone to another one to conduct. It must be confusing when it was said that the band was nearly full up and that funding was in place etc etc only to find out that it isn't happening. There was much heated debate on here with people being accused of not giving it a chance and now it seems to be coming across as a pipe dream.

I hope no-body left their band or made plans to join "Halifax", and it will probably be hard to get those people to re-commit again in the future.

I hope a new band is formed in the future as it would make a nice change from hearing abouit bands folding
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

As this was a recruitment thread for a band that will no longer exist, and to save on speculation, this thread will now be locked. If the representatives of the band in question wish to provide more details on this issue, they are welcome to PM any member of the team and we will post them on their behalf. Otherwise, please let this be the end of this particular story on tMP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.