BBC Sports Personality of the Year

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Redhorn, Nov 29, 2005.

Who should be BBC Sports Personality of the Year?

1. Freddie Flintoff

2 vote(s)
  2. Andrew Flintoff

2 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Surely it has to be one or the other! ;) ;)
  2. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

The Ashes has been the only major sporting event of 2005 so it would hardly be a surprise!
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Who are they :eek:
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Edit: Aren't they the same person?
  5. drummerboy

drummerboy Member

Personally I'd vote for Michael Vaughan rather than Freddie. Sure Freddie was good, but Vaughan played well and captained successfully the whole summer (though not doing so well atm!).
  6. Trog's

Trog's Member

Nah.....Fred is ya man.

At times all Vaughan had to do was chuck him the ball and Fred would bowl another top spell!

I'm not underestimating Vaughan's great captaincy but Fred was the most influential player and ultimately the one who was the difference between England and Australia.
  7. six pints

six pints Active Member

i klnow theyre the same person, but decided to vote anyway. freddie sounds better.

Steve Harmison goes to the same gym as me :) and he has been known to go into my local as well!
  8. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

TAXI for HBB!!!!!!!!!!!1

Duh!!! :clap:
  9. six pints

six pints Active Member

aww its not his fault- he's a very special boy!!
  10. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Well there can only be one person in the running and FREDDIE BOY is the one for it also i hope LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB:clap: :biggrin: :biggrin: get team of the year as well if not then ENGLAND CRICKET TEAM;)
  11. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Definitely Michael Vaughan. Oops sorry, are you talking about the cricketer??? Sorry thought you were referring to the Michael Vaughan from the TV Series 'ALIAS'. He has my vote any day! :clap: